Worst 100 Reflections on 2013
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
This is the official list of Uncyclopedia's Worst 100 Reflections on 2013, a site that can nearly see the light at the end of the tunnel.
- 100. Uncyclopedia splits
- Worse, this means twice as much Uncyclopedia. Only one has a goatee, though. It's the evil one. True story.
- 99. ChiefjusticeDS is promoted to 'crat.
- Like many admins before him, he disappears a couple months later.
- 98. SPIKE and Simsilikesims are opped, Aimsplode quits in protest.
- Simsilikesims suddenly becomes busy, SPIKE takes up the slack, offering helpful advice for newbies to ignore.
- 97. The "sequester" in America
- February: Despite inexplicable unanimous inability in Washington to stop a rogue law that makes spending increase only 6% instead of 8% for the next ten years, the only people kicking and screaming harder than the pro-spending party are the anti-spending party.
- 96. Frosty and RAHB's April Fools day prank goes horribly wrong.
- The fork is blamed, as usual. Rumor has it the spoon actually did it.
- 95. ScottPat and Dannyboy1209 resurrect the UnSignpost.
- Dannyboy1209 is banned for a week shortly thereafter, because he thought his page was better than we did.
- 94. A few admins deop themselves, since they are no longer active on this wiki, but the other one.
- A forum to deop the remaining inactive admins fails to gain consensus.