From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
By using Uncyclopedia, you hereby agree to the terms and conditions set forth by the license agreement detailed below.
edit Article One: The End-user
edit Section One: User's Authority on Uncyclopedia
You have none. Deal with it.
edit Section Two: User's Capabilities
You the end-user, ie one who may choose to partake in activities, including, but not limited to the ones set forth here.
edit Paragraph One: Writing Articles
You, the end-user, having met the following conditions:
- Your contract has not been terminated by an admin
- You have huffed at least 2 kittens within the past 24 hours.
May partake in activities including:
- QVFD-quality Articles
- VFD-quality Articles
- Articles that make User:Gwax angry
edit Paragraph Two: Vandalism
- Vandalism, in forms including, but not limited to:
- Vandalizing a user page
- Inserting random crap into articles at random locations, including, but not limited to:
- "lol pwnt"
- "YOU ARE ALL GAY"
edit Paragraph Three: Sockpuppetry/Username Abuse
- Creating sockpuppets
- Lamely offensive, childish (the childishness determined by an admin) usernames, including, but not limited to:
- Note: For more such user names that you may create, please see Special:Listusers
edit Article Two: Administrators
By reading this text, you agree that any and all sysops, administrators, etc etc, have the abillities, etc described in this article.
edit Section One: Governing The Average Sheep (You)
Administrators have rights, including, but not limited to:
- Banning you for reasons including, but not limited to:
- Divine message(s)
- They feel like it (Note that this article does not discuss the restrictions on the definition of "feel" in this sense, it is assumed to be broad. infinitely so.)
- Jesus told them to (This is NOT the same as a Divine message, as a divine message can come from ANY omni* figure, ie your common-variety garden Grue
- You did something stupid, including, but not limited to approximately 90% of the capabilities described above in Article 1 Section 2.
edit Section Two: Administrator's duties and responsibilities
edit Paragraph One: What they can do
SELECT * FROM `Admins_imagination`;
edit Paragraph Two: What they may not do
Administrators are restricted by the terms set below, including and limited to:
- An administrator may not, under any circumstances, write a new article.
- An administrator may not ban any user for a period of time longer than "infinite"
edit Paragraph Three: Exception clause
An administrator, upon satisfying at least one the following conditions:
- They want to.
- They feel like wanting to, but are too lazy to actually want to.
- They feel like feeling like wanting to, but are too lazy to actually feel that way.
- They have a whim to do so.
May thereby ignore any and all conditions set forth above.
edit Article Three: Disclaimer
Uncyclopedia is not in anyway responsible for harm, happiness, joy, insult, injury, or anything else that may be inflicted or felt, caused by things including, but not limited to:
- An alien invasion
- A grue
- An act of God
- An act of Gawd
- An act of G0d
- An act of Satan
- An act of Jesus
- An act of Adolf Hitler
- An act of YOU!!
- This applies only if you live in Soviet Russia.
- An act of You
- A forest fire
- A forest flood
- Huffing multiple kittens
- Believing material you read on Uncyclopedia
- Not donating large sums of money to Uncyclopedia.
- Being stupid
By reading an article on Uncyclopedia and/or using Uncyclopedia you hereby agree that Uncyclopedia will award you an amount of money equivalent to:
I hereby agree to the terms and conditions set forth by this license: _____________________
By signing above you agree to the terms and conditions set forth by this page. By not signing above you agree to the terms and conditions set forth by this page.