Why? talk:Is Milky Way the best?
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
STOP CHANGING IT!
- What exactly are you doing?-- 12:54, 16 May 2009 (UTC) Trying to write something, but I messed up, don't change it
edit Cajek's stuff to say
Hey Staircase! You asked for a quick review, here it comes:
- Introduction: I'm sorry buddy, but I don't see what's so funny about milky way bars being the best.
- 1 Flavor: Hmmm. I think describing Milky Way bars is an okay idea, but there's not much to say, is there? You go back into saying how much better the chocolate, nougat, and nuts are than other candy bars, but what's so hilarious about that, even if it was false?
- 2 Customer Satisfaction: Well, it's the same as the other sections, except now it's yelling it in my face. If I didn't find it interesting when it said it calmly, why would I like it when it's ALL IN CAPS?
- 3 Nutritional Value: Now I would be just asking "what does the author have against this brand of chocolate bar? Why does he keep spelling out how shitty this chocolate bar is like I'm a moron?"
- 4.1 Comb: meh
- 4.2 Pipe Cleaner: I'm sorry man, I just don't think it's very funny.
- 4.3 Plunger: meh
- 4.4 Galaxy: Here there's some potential for an article. Could you think of making an article comparing milky way to the Milky Way? I haven't seen the original article, so I can't say if it's been done before but it feels kind of obvious now. Maybe too obvious?
- 4.5 Remote Control: An idiot would say, "Hey, candy bars aren't remote controls!" and they would be correct :) In other words, we don't know what you're talking about.
- 4.6 Litter Box Cleaner: Again, I don't get it
- 5 In Conlcusion: (whoops, speeling erorrr!) NEVER put your username in any article you write, ever: It makes you look like a god damned whore.
- What I like: The length is good for an article, and you had lots of material which is a good first step. I think if you stepped back from the irrational hatred of this particular brand of chocolate, you could go in a different direction. I'm not sure. Of course, you could put this in UN:PR just like you did the UnNews and get a more in-depth opinion (from someone else, of course). I like your effort, here Staircase
- One thing to note: think of the reader as only slightly stupider than you unless you're doing an article that's highly technical or sarcastic (but be VERY careful with articles of those types)
• <23:44 May 29, 2009>
- Thanks for the "quick review". I don't know really what to make this article about, though, so I'll probably make the drastic changes, maybe of even the whole concept, after I get the real review. Staircase CUNt 23:52, 29 May 2009 (UTC)