Why? talk:Cancer is Great
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 17:24, December 6, 2007 by MadMax
|This article was nominated for deletion on October 25, 2007.
The result of the discussion was Keep.
|link||score /50||user||lowest score||'date||comment|
|Uncyclopedia:Pee Review/Why?:Cancer is Great||35||M4M||Misc: 5||10/19||VFH, anyone?|
|avg = 35 lowest = 5|
|Humour:||8||This was hilarious. I love how you exaggereted the facts|
|Concept:||8||The concept is a bit offensive, but Holocaust Tycoon was like that as well and it was featured, so there's nothing wrong with it. The POV of a Doctor is something I like|
|Prose and formatting:||8||I see nothing terribly wrong with the format|
|Images:||6||I love Image:Cancer-cola.jpg but it would be much better with a caption. A picture of a graph of deaths in Cancer would add value to the article|
|Miscellaneous:||5||I don't understand why there is a poll in the article, it doesn't add anything, could I be explained why there is a poll|
|Reviewer:||--Sir Manforman 19:05, 19 October 2007 (UTC)|
Suggestions for improvement, or Why I don't like it
- It breaks uncyclopedia.js. I don't know how, I don't know why, but all the little tabs at the top and the bar to the left are sized down by 1. I suspect an open <small> tag somewhere I can't be bothered to track down.
- All the images are on the right side Break it up a bit, for god sakes!
- List of bold and underlined items. It gets repititive. 1 list is okay. Two lists are two too many.
- It feels like a powerpoint. It really does. I know the title is Why?:, but it feels like an UnBook:.
- The poll - I HATE HAET HAT polls. Period. Almost as much as YouTube videos. They're not encyclopedic.
- The Why Box belongs at the top, not in the middle.
- The Nominated Article box is even in the wrong spot. It goes at the VERY bottom. below the poll(which shouldn't exist), even. Right above the Category tags.
- I agree with EugeneKay on that one. And also, polls do not add any value to the articles. I removed it, but if you have a problem, reply here (this page is on my watchlist) and we can discuss the poll further, but otherwise, very good article--Sir Manforman 22:42, 25 October 2007 (UTC)
But thank you for the work you guys are doing. Smiles to M4M and Kip!!
-- • <-> 22:47, 25 October 2007 (UTC)