- Student: Er...no sir.
- Teacher: Why not?
- Student: ...and this is why I didn't make my homework.
- Teacher: And you expect me to believe you?
- Student: Er...yes?
- Teacher: There's no way I would believe this imaginary story, young sir. Now you'll have to go back to your house and I will inform your parents about the event. This will be your punishment. Now go, leave!
- *gets out of the school*
- Student: *sigh* Looks like no one will ever believe our story Dolphy. There's no reason for me to stay here anymore.
- Goodbye school 'cause I will make a better life, away from you! Τo infinity and beyond!
|Featured Why? Article|