Wheeling Jesuit University/Groups/League of Evil
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Membership for the League of Evil is a fluid concept, as considerable amounts of backstabbing and treachary occur on a biweekly basis. The two most prominent factions within the League of Evil are ITS and Residence Life. The League was instrumental in the construction of the Center for Evil Technology. The League of Evil has made great steps in attempting to get Parkhurst in on their nefarious schemes, much to the alarm of the general student population. The League of Evil has also attempted to poison on-campus clubs, such as JAPOT, Campus Ministry, the Cardinal Connection, and the Karate Club.
At various points in time, the League of Evil has employed a variety of half-baked villains, including Captain Murphy, Torgo, Robert Mugabe, Trumpy, and Silvio Berlusconi. The League of Evil also enjoys striking alliances with over-ambitious students and faculty members. These other members show up from time to time.
Members of the League of Evil include:
- Immortal Jesuit Emperor Fed Acker Huang
- Lundius Superbus
- El Presidente
- Chris Bling
- Billy Cabra
- Great White Mother
- Smelly Bison
- Queen Maher
- Bizarro Hammond the Holy
- "Sniper" Steve Habursky
- Dr. Doom
- Dr. Evil
- Hubert J. Farnsworth
- Jimbo Wales
- Lex Luthor
- Green Goblin
- Darth Vader
- Philip Yeo
- George W. Bush
- Black Manta
- Doc Oc
- Evil Lincoln
- Team Rocket
- C. Montgomery Burns
- Granted permission to install a firewall for the campus network, prohibiting students from partaking in legal business transactions.
- Destroyed the entirety of WJU's uranium supply.
- Pushed for the installation of Fed Acker Huang.
- Broke two lamp posts.
- Initiated enmity between the lacrosse and track and field teams, resulting in a tragic bloodbath.
- Attempted to starve the student population.
- Attempted to destroy the Bear Colony.
- Created Mud Monsters.
- Constructed the Center for Evil Technology.
"It has been brought to my attention that there have been some discussions on forum policies. Here's a copy of what's in the Student Handbook. Hope this helps."
Don't be fooled!