Viva la Vida
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
The etiology surrounding asanctipetronominalitis is ultimately unexplained. This has explanatory dearth has led many patients to complain about the inability to relay an adequate rationale for their affliction.
edit Symptoms and diagnosis
Several prodromes indicate the arrival of asanctipetronominalitis in the body. Sufferers generally have a dark medical history. There are three symptoms which have been observed in direct correlation with asantcipetronominalitis in patients:
- Audial anomalies. Patients with asanctipetronominalitis have reported strange sounds, generally referring to specific phenomena. Physicians have classified these audial anomalies in one of two categories:
- Vocal anomalies. Those with asanctipetronominalitis have been documented to verbalize strange or eccentric remarks and inquiries:
- A request to be a reflective surface. This is the strangest of the three most common requests from victims of asanctipetronominalitis.
- A request to be a gladial weapon. Subjects to asanctipetronominalitis have also been documented as appealing to sabres and other bladed weapons.
- A request to be a defensive armor. The most common of the three requests, victims also demand conversion into protective surfaces.
None of these symptoms have been sufficiently medically explained.