From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
|This article is full of links that don't go anywhere.
And it's giving everyone a headache. Please link to some less existence-challenged articles. If this page is not fixed in 30 days, it may become a candidate for deletion.
The truth about the virtual console is this: It's virtual! You buy the console, then you get the VIRTUAL experience of setting it up and playing it, when in fact, you are not playing it at all!
Whatever consolation there is in it, is purely virtual.
List of Games for 2006
- Ultra Mario Brothers
- Ultimate Legend of Zelda
- Bill O'Rielly Saves Christmas
- Poor Man's Bill O'Rielly Saves Christmas
Sega arcade games
- That Fantasy Flying Game. You Know, the One That You Saw At Blockbuster Once, Like Eleven Years Ago and Thought To Yourself, "Gee, I Should Rent It One Day" But You Never Did? Then You Forgot About it and Noticed It Was A Pinball Board in Sonic Adventure and Thought, "DAMN! It Looked Kinda Interesting As A Rental, Though I'm Not Sure It Would Warrant a Purchase." Oh yeah, it was "Nights Into Dreams"
- A Randomly Selected Game That Starts With "Virtua"
- The Erotic, Unlicensed Adventures of Donkey Kong Jr. Math
- Star Fox 3: That's Right, A Saturn-Exclusive Sequel of a Nintendo Franchise
- LoX OoT (Legend of EXTREME! Orcas on Teddies)
- LoX MM (Legend of EXTREME! Many Monkeys)
- Blue Screen of Death
- Mega Man Saves Earth Day
- Conker's Superb Fur Night
- Super Mario 63 1/3
Any other systems have been deleted. Sorry.
There are many other uses for the Wii Viirtual Console. Like using the soon-to-bii-able-to-bii-downloaded internet channel to find porn and watch it on the big screen. Yeah. That's about it. Sorry. But hey, you can spend a fortune re-purchasing your old game library. That's... fun, and it supports Nintendo. Besides, you gotta have SOME games on this system.