From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
A VCR Manual is a set of instructions, various language, pertaining to your very new JVC recording device, congratulations. When purchasing, a set of instructions is always accompanied to your very new JVC recording device, congratulations. It explains, common easily understandable, how various components, operating and buttons regulate, congratulations.
edit Before Using your VCR Manual, important!
The VCR manual is a small black-and-white instruction booklet (fig a.) containing the following parts:
- Page with product drawing, unfoldable, no language.
- various instructing pages, various language.
Important notes! Read before using your VCR manual:
- Do not expose the manual to temperatures greater than or equal to 451°F (232.7°C)
- Do not open your VCR manual before carefully revealing socket A and B with ground wiring become instationary, as this may cause a fatal explosion.
Having taken the preceding three precautions, it is now safe to install your VCR manual. For doing, find a suitable space, lay down the booklet and opening gently.
edit First Time using
Once opening satisfactory, you can start using your VCR manual. Read each paragraph carefully and execute instructions.
NB: Certain paragraphs and sentences will start in perfectly intelligible English, but grammar trailing to the end of instruction set, where inserted component G1.2 to a blue display. This is normal. Attempting to understand what these sentences mean or are intended to mean can cause braincancer and is therefore not suggested.
edit Problems with your VCR Manual
|Problem Description||Proposed Solution|
|The VCR Manual won't open.|
|The instructions are written upside down.||
|The instructions for my language are in an unintelligible script.||
|The instructions are written black on a black surface, congratulations.||
|The VCR Manual flies around the room randomly.||
edit Language Settings
Often the VCR manual will not come in a language spoken within 5000 miles of where you live. For example, if you live in The United States of America, you may see something like this:
But in Australia, you may see something like this:
- Это будет песня для самого красивейшего города на мире, поздравление. Москва!
The same goes with Japan:
- Si este manual no funciona correctamente, no podemos ayudarlo. Si usted ha comprado esta videograbadora, recomendamos que la devuelva ahora. Hemos cerrado para evitar que personas como usted hagan reclamos o pidan ayuda, felicitaciones.