User talk:Zana Dark/archive12
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Since you're back and already acting pretty confrontational, I think you oughta be reminded of this. So yeah, try to get along. -- 08:49, February 7, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm just wondering, who governs you TKF? You're kind of violating rule #2, and I like dick. What do you want from me? – (ooh!) (aah!) ...·º•ø®@» LEG CUN GUN DUN 08:53, 7 February 2012
- Zana! Hey...I slept for months in a sleeping bag outside TKF's pond to have your ban lifted. Don't disappoint me? --RomArtus*Imperator ® (Orate) 13:23, February 8, 2012 (UTC)
- BEHOLD!!!11 18.104.22.168
Oh dear. So I did waste those months lobbying on your behalf by TKF's pond? Now you are cast into the void forever with Gompy, Gouncy, NXWave, Another Noob et all for what..an article about shit?? What a sorry bunch to roam the wilds with. I still wish you well elsewhere but Uncyclopedia's wobbily gates have been shut on you and Doctor Skullthumper has swallowed the key. He shows no signs of wanting to regurgitate that anytime soon. --RomArtus*Imperator ® (Orate) 18:21, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Since I am on the legal team, if you would like representation I would offer my services for lots of money and other things you may guess (this is to both Zana and Romartus). I've looked at the facts of your case -- Zana'z, not Romartus' -- and believe you were in the right. But I cannot go ahead without your approval, as legalese things lawyers know stipulate that. If I am right about how I read the facts, then you know I am right and will be glad someone else can see them. If I misinterpreted them, please ignore this and accept your warrented punishment like a lady. Writing this will count as an hour of work, time's money, lots of it, or other things. Aleister 20:49 15-2-'12
- The whole thing seemed a little fishy, but then it was all explained to me, and didn't seem fishy anymore. Now it seems really fishy. She was banned just twenty minutes after I was told I should worry that Zana Dark might be banned before she has a chance to score the articles in Happy Monkey.
- I don't think that any of the admins planned to set her up and ban her, though it seemed very clear that finding a reason to ban her would bring them great pleasure and the final act of banning her would be the ultimate orgasm. Now that its done and over with, I doubt any of them will budge about this, even if the evidence shows she was damned no matter what she did. At the same time, some of her behaviour since she was unblocked was rather provocative, but then, same with the admins insulting her when they did the ban, and the admins weren't particularly amicable with her when ordering her to do things. I suppose antagonism between an admin and a user, mutual bitchy provocative antagonism, will always result in the user being baned and end of story. Pity. :( --
23:13, February 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Zana's comments in the log are not the best (see via my talk page as supplied by Aleister) but I have made a request on Doctor Skullthumper's page for a clarification on this particular ban. Knowing something of Zana, even if this was revoked, it is possible we will have as much chance of changing her attitude here as trying to dissuade a kamikaze pilot from flying into an American aircraft carrier. There was only ever one winner in those battles. --RomArtus*Imperator ® (Orate) 09:04, February 17, 2012 (UTC)
Yeah, I was...
...but it seems a bit difficult to get in contact now. You might want to send mail to Mhaille for my new contact details if you happen to read this one day. --20:36, January 23, 2013 (UTC)