From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
I want to nominate Regular Show for deletion.... it's really unfunny and full of dick jokes.
- Until you get some sort of confirmed status (account age of four days), you won't be able to edit the VFD page. Take vfd etc stuff to the Poopsmiths' lounge in the meantime, though, and Sycamore should be able to help you...
- I'd help more, myself, but I'm really lazy. 23:03, 17 January 2011
- Oh, and welcome. I'd paste you a welcome template, but I'm much too lazy. Those links you see at the bottom of the edit screen, though, you might want to read those and stuff, though, and whatnot... and if you have any other questions, erm... just ask. Yeah. Cheers. 23:05, 17 January 2011
I want to add to TV Tropes, right under the first graphic on the page. Those things are all over TV Tropes, and I feel adding it there would make the page more authentic. YleerFPI 22:38, August 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Then add it. -- PLEB SIR Lollipop (TALK) - updated on 27 August 2011, at 22:55
- I can't, the page is locked. YleerFPI 01:53, August 28, 2011 (UTC)
I removed your nomination for deleting another user's article on their own pages. Since the article wasn't in the mainspace, it can stay there for now. Only VFD an article or a template which you think are just too bad to be let loose on the main site. --RomArtus*Imperator ® (Orate) 22:52, February 19, 2012 (UTC)