User talk:Wikimedian Security Agency
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
HEIL JIMBO! -- W.S.A. (HEIL JIMBO!) 22:20, March 13, 2012 (UTC)
- You might be lots of fun or lots of douche, time will tell. Nice pic though! Someone will come with a welcome template at some point which points to how to do stuff around here. Heil Jimbo. Aleister 22:45 13-3-'12
- p.s., oh, a doche. Oh well. Thanks for the pic!
- Heil Jimbo, our favourite DUMBASS! -- W.S.A. (HEIL JIMBO!) 17:56, March 18, 2012 (UTC)
edit We'll try this again
Hello, Wikimedian Security Agency, and thanks for joining Uncyclopedia! Before editing further, please take a gander at our Beginner's Guide. If you want to find out more about Uncyclopedia or need more help with something, check out the following pages:
- About Uncyclopedia and The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- Help Pages - if you need help with a specific issue
Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date.
If you need help, feel free to ask me on my talk page, ask at the community forum or in the chatroom, or ask an administrator on their talk page. Additionally, our Adopt-a-Noob program can bring experienced editors straight to you. Simply leave a message on an adopter's talkpage to join. I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian!
- Take the time of the expiry of your ban to review everything on there, and then when you aren't banned, you can start creating tip-top articles. :D -- 22:53, March 13, 2012 (UTC)
- I reviewed, I talk'd with Jimbo and he said: -Hey man, am wanking on Bomis, i dunno! ghhgh!- :-D -- W.S.A. (HEIL JIMBO!) 17:56, March 18, 2012 (UTC)
Please don't remove construction tags from articles, it's there for a purpose. --22:41, March 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Article is mine. Article is finished. I've added this tage and i've removed it. So, I remove contruction tag. Are you able to read "history" or are you too noob? -- W.S.A. (HEIL JIMBO!) 12:04, March 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Actually, you can remove a construction tag from an article that *you* created, if you are sure you are done working on it. However, if the article is still rough after you are done working on it, someone may come along and place an ICU tag on it if its less than a week old. Never remove an ICU tag without the permission of an admin, or at minimum the permission of the person who placed it; its a bannable offense. Many new articles are not suitable for mainspace, so you might want to continue working on them in your userspace, or archive them in your userspace if you like them but nobody else does. New users are encouraged to get their articles Pee Reviewed for suggestions as to how to improve the humor, formatting, and so on. Just use the link on the left side of the page, and type in the name of your article in the box to create a new Pee Review.
- Also, if someone else is working on the article, they may place a construction tag on the article, don't remove others' construction tags without discussing it with them on their talk pages first. Speaking of talk pages, if an article you liked gets deleted, you can ask on the talk page of an admin to have it restored to your userspace. Anyways, hope all this helps! -- 22:58, March 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Are you makin' fun of me? Article was created BY ME! Tasmania is too noob to read history. I've simply removed this tag after the end of the article. If you want to delete per ICU it doesn't matter for me. -- W.S.A. (HEIL JIMBO!) 12:04, March 20, 2012 (UTC)