From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
<click here to insert welcome template>
- Let me know when you're finished. I will lock the old Waylander page and account afterwards. --RomArtus*Imperator ® (Orate) 18:04, March 21, 2012 (UTC)
- I like some of the Waylander stuff. Do you mind keeping it there for now? Some of it is worth main spacing, tbh, and I would like the chance to keep some of it rather than just tossing it. Pup • Talkies • 09:06 21 Mar
- After making changes please --WarWalrus (talk) 16:33, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
Hello, and good to meet you. I found the carrots page pretty good. It probably needs some language edits, for the stupid Americans. I'd be glad to do some of that if you'd like. And the pics could be a little larger. I'm giving no-solicited advice because you put it up for feature. Did you work on it after the pee review? And I love gypsies, they are the fruit of the earth. Aleister 11:24 4-5-'12
- Cool. It would be great if somebody could do that. Does the article have to change to American-English though? --WarWalrus (talk) 15:28, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
- I just meant some connecting words, maybe a comma or something, things like that. What do you mean "American-English"? Like, "Yo Adrian" or "Fuckka you want, huh?" or "My good man, do you have any Grey Poupon?" Those things? Sure, why not. But I just meant the other. Aleister 16:51 4-5-'12
Good job on the article!11:08 September 23
- Um... I think it is. I sort if ran out of ideas. --WarWalrus (talk) 12:05, December 24, 2012 (UTC)
edit "(WarWalrus moved page User:WarWalrus/David Gemmell to David Gemmell: Nobody is going to read this anyway)"
HOW DARE YOU. I AM "SOMEONE".