From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit Machete in the groin
Great work on Machete in the groin. I'm awarding you a Cookie, really impressed with the speed of a throwaway comment I made on IRC becoming a really impressive little article. Well done!!! :) --
- Hey, thanks. :) -- 17:44, 3 Jan 2006 (UTC)
Thank you for protecting Pakistan from nationalist uprisings--Suresh 22:03, 11 Jan 2006 (UTC)
that wasn't funny? Kakun 17:09, 12 Jan 2006 (UTC)
- NO. -- 17:11, 12 Jan 2006 (UTC)
- Speaking on behalf of the current people in IRC, we found the addition unfunny because
- The Image quality was horrendous
- The addition makes no sense
- AIDS is overdone --Sir Flammable KUN (Na Naaaaa...) 17:12, 12 Jan 2006 (UTC)
Working now?--Suresh 23:56, 13 Jan 2006 (UTC)
- Could be a little longer, but it's good enough for me. -- 01:04, 14 Jan 2006 (UTC)
Why is it that you admins and/or commanders (and/or whatever the hell else you're calling yourselves) seem to be obesessed with randomly deleting various articles I've written? You make a site that anyone can edit, and say that you want humor and satire and all that other fun stuff, and then as soon as someone has posted something you go in and threaten to delete it. Makes me wonder why I even bother. Fortunately I'm not the type who is prone to writing such comments as “you wouldn't know a proper satire if it bit you in the ass,” but too much more of this and that may just change...
Just so you know, this article (as well as all of the others about Deasdl the Sandcrab and The Great Empire of Deasdl) represent a great amount of hard work and a very large portion of my valuable time. Obviously if I'm giving up that time to write these pages, you should at least show me at least a small bit of respect for doing such a thing – especially considering all of the other things I could be doing like writing something more useful like a Wikipedia article, documenting my Linux distribution, etc.
By the way, I would appreciate if you would explain in detail what is wrong with this specific article (and, if possible, some of the others), because I for one personally feel that it's nothing more than your collective petty authority – as a MediaWiki site administrator myself, I know for a fact that no matter what you may try, by virtue of the wiki design it is impossible to truly stop the users from freely editing as wikis were created to encourage in the first place.
Martinultima 02:34, 19 January 2006 (UTC)
- I'm not an admin and therefore have never deleted any of your articles. If they are NRV-tagged, it's because they are not long enough to qualify as a full article. For example, you can remove the one in Deasdl the Sandcrab because it has been expanded from its state when it was NRV-tagged. I would recommend not posting your articles until you have them in some sort of reasonably complete state. If you post a one paragraph page about something nobody has heard of, it may be NRV-tagged or deleted. If it looks like substantial effort has been put into it, it will get a chance assuming it's not vanity. Also, if you actually read the NRV tag, it says that you have seven days to expand and remove the tag. If it appears on your article, it doesn't mean anything other than that you have to expand it. -- 02:43, 19 January 2006 (UTC)
- OK, thanks. Glad to see at least one rational person on here :-) [For the record, the only reason I was posting in in stages is because my brother and I have been collaborating on this one, and also partially because I only have so much time on any given day to work on the article. Thus the WIP tags.</nowiki> Martinultima 02:57, 19 January 2006 (UTC)
edit Have A Hunka Huffalump
Shish Kebab <--better?
- Yes. -- 20:12, 19 January 2006 (UTC)
why you move images? can you add some then? --22.214.171.124 20:30, 20 January 2006 (UTC)
- If you make an account (use the sign up link along the top), you can upload images to the server and add them to your articles. See http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:How_to_use_images on Wikipedia to learn about the syntax. -- 20:34, 20 January 2006 (UTC)
thanks volte and lets try to make something happen! --126.96.36.199 20:35, 20 January 2006 (UTC)
test --10:00, 26 January 2006 (UTC)
Please take your complimentary Banstick and inwardly digest Uncyclopedia:Imaginary_Admin_Guidelines. Well done. :) --
edit Add "zh-hant.uncyclopedia.org", not moving "zh:" to "babel:zh/", pls!
Add "zh-hant.uncyclopedia.org", not moving "zh:" to "babel:zh/", pls!
I see we were hitting the Rob Morris stuff at the same time. Nice work - you apparently got a bunch more of them than I did. Nice work on the range block - I was heading in to do that when I saw yours.16:28, 3 February 2006 (UTC)
- Yeah, Keitei and I were working on it earlier. Pity that so many IPs have to be blocked from it though. -- 16:35, 3 February 2006 (UTC)
- Which article are you referring to? -- 05:24, 4 February 2006 (UTC)
Just stumbled across this one, and I have to say, I think it is THE BEST article I have read on this site in a long, long time. Amazing work, and it is a fantastic example of what makes this site worth coming to. I owe you one beer, next time we meet. Very nice work.01:56, 11 February 2006 (UTC)
- Well thank you very much! --
01:58, 11 February 2006 (UTC)
- No, thank you. I was getting depressed with all the stupid-ass shit I was having to deal with, when I stumbled across that. I just wish more people could crank out stuff like that. It would make this job much easier - people don't bitch when I thank them for good articles, like people bitch when I delete their stupid crap. ;) 02:03, 11 February 2006 (UTC)
Your article has been vandalised by Gumby. Crab
edit Free Tibet
You expressed interest in doing an article entitled Free Tibet; I quite liked the idea. I'd like to co-write the article with you. Currently, I'm unable to log into IRC so just tell me if you're interested here. --Boy Toy bitch at me 03:26, 27 February 2006 (UTC)
- Well, interest is a strong word. I think it would make a good article, but I don't know if I am the person to write it. Not right now at least. You're free to have a go at it though. -- 08:34, 27 February 2006 (UTC)
edit It's you!
How are you, gentleman? All your base are belong to us? You are on the way to destruction? HAHAHA!--14:17, 30 July 2006 (UTC)
- Taps screen......is this thing on? --
- I should ignore such a trite reference but instead, I mock it. -- 02:55, 31 July 2006 (UTC)
|Bradaphraser was throwing away last year's Christmas cards, and|
realised they had
This user is completely thoughtless, doesn't care about Multi-culturalism,
and therefore DEMANDS you have yourself a Merry little Christmas... NOW!
Failure to comply with result in disciplinary action up to and including excommunication from the Capitalist Church
May you focus on your successes and forget your failures here at the end of the year. Never forget how we all improve one another's lives. Season's Greetings.--17:35, 17 December 2006 (UTC)
- I bet you didn't think I would see this! Well you were basically correct I guess. --
13:55, 23 December 2006 (UTC)
- Hooray! My evil master plan worked! I got to hear from Volte again! ;)-- 15:36, 23 December 2006 (UTC)
edit You deserve an award
I have seen in the recent changes that you have deleted many crap articles the minute they are created. You need an award for this. For that reason, I give you this award:
|Mega Deletion Award!|
This Admin has successfully beaten the crap out of many,
-- 05:51, 2 January 2007 (UTC)
- Hey, thanks. -- 05:58, 2 January 2007 (UTC)
edit History as an Unfunny Dick
Basically, it's his/her/their(could be a "transamerican")entire life.
edit I love you
Sorry, just ignore that heading. I wanted to thank you for your efforts toward improving pee review. And so I present:
Enjoy it, my love. (ignore that part, too)-- 16:31, 5 January 2007 (UTC)
- And, again? Why? --Africa 21:09, 2 February 2007 (UTC)
edit Thanks For The Vote
|Zombiebaron thanks you for supporting him to become admin.|
I was even more lazy, I stole this from Braydie.
Sorry about the clutter this template causes. --00:19, 22 January 2007 (UTC)
How do you become an admin?--Flaming Marmot 01:58, 28 March 2007 (UTC)
edit Award from UN:REQ
| This user created Source code, an article originally requested on Uncyclopedia:Requested Articles. Good for |
(If awarding yourself please update the award statistics)
MadMax 05:37, 31 July 2009 (UTC)