From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Hey. Welcome and stuff. It's good to have another from down under as few of us understand the humour (humor?) down there. If you need any help feel free to ask. Someone will be along to welcome you properly soon. ~ Avast Matey!!! Happytimes are here!* (talk) (stalk) Π ~ ~ 15 Jan 2010 ~ 06:55 (UTC)
- See, what did I tell you. ~ Avast Matey!!! Happytimes are here!* (talk) (stalk) Π ~ ~ 16 Jan 2010 ~ 00:46 (UTC)
edit It's not over!
Hello again UnwiseOwl, I just have a few basic introductory questions for you. Don't worry, this is just basic protocol.
- How old are you?
- Where are you from?
- Have you experienced any traumatic incidents in the last 30 days?
- How much fluid have you consumed so far today?
- Have you ever been hit in the head?
- If so, how hard?
- Do you remember what you ate for breakfast on Tuesday?
- Can you pronounce the word "Cliché" for me?
And lastly, thank you UnwiseOwl. That should be all. For now.
- I second that welcome. Especially as it looks like you've signed up for the church. Wise move--oh, sorry, in your case, unwise move. If you have any questions about Uncyclopedia, life, the birds and the bees, feel free to post a note on my talk page and I'll pretend to know the answer. Happy editing! Father WHY??? (confessions) 02:39, January 16, 2010 (UTC)
edit Do I spy me a stowaway?
Ahoy! Me thinks me sees a stowaway who snuck aboard Imperial Colonization and edited Transformers without joining the crew. Wants to walk the plank and swim with the sharks? No? Then fear not. Simply go to Uncyclopedia:Imperial Colonization and apply for the crew where it says "Hey, sign up here! (Membership requests)." Otherwise, I'm a thinking you might be shark bait. ARRR! Buccaneer WHY??? 07:50, January 25, 2010 (UTC)
- I just added you to the IC members. Welcome aboard! (Also I might be able to give you retroactive credit for work on Transformers, but as that was going on before I took over I'll have to check). WHY???PuppyOnTheRadio 05:58, February 2, 2010 (UTC)
edit ATTENTION COLONIZERS: WE ARE RECREATING CREATIONISM
The Bible says God created the world in six days by himself--our crew of talented colonizers can surely recreate an article in a week and a half! Remember, any Colonizer is welcome to work on our current project, which is the Creationism article. But before you begin, check "READ THIS FIRST" at the top. From Sunday, 7 February to Wednesday, 10 February 2010, a hearty crew of brave colonizers plotted a strong course for the article by consensus. We have the beginning of a great colonization, so go forth and colonize to the glory of Her Majesty!
Special Note for Lobsterbacks (i.e. those who signed up but haven't yet worked on a successful colonization). We plan to keep your name on the honored membership list if you make worthwhile contribution to the article or other parts of Imperial Colonization between 31 January 2010 and the end of this project. If your name is removed from the list, you are welcome to reapply when you plan to become active. IC Buccaneer Admiral WHY??? (stratagems) 05:26, February 11, 2010 (UTC)
edit The changes
You wrote on your user page: "I logged back on here the other day, and decided it has gone downhill. Which is quite the achievement. Well done." Indeed the Internet's methods of self-expression are growing faster than satire encyclopedias are. There are several available responses: Hand-wringing, or write a funny article and help solve the problem. I have fun doing the latter. But your sarcastic comment that the decline in this website is an "achievement" someone sought to achieve suggests a third response: Finger-pointing and feeling superior. If you want collaboration or support (here or in Real Life), you ought to keep that tendency to yourself.11:03 9-Oct-14