User talk:Under user/Review History
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Go Under User on 100 reviews!! You've made Uncyclopedia what it is: ...what is this website about anyway? • <-> Mar 22 (14:08)
- This website? Oh, I have no idea really. I think it's some kinda club where they keep lots of old rubbish article for some reason, and don't let anyone else create new ones... It's a great idea because it helps keep the user numbers down, which is handy because it makes the admin easier... /me has been getting a bit political of late... MrN 14:12, Mar 22
Where... WHERE AM I?!?!?! • <-> Mar 22 (14:14)
- You're in a place beyond time and space. A place with no past, no present and no future. You're not really here, and yet you are. Everything you see is real and yet not real... UU however, is probably sat on the sofa watching TV... MrN 14:18, Mar 22
Who is that? I heard a voice... is that you, Aunt June? • <-> Mar 22 (14:27)
- There is no Aunt June, there is only Aunt May. She falls in the spring, and winters with Aunt June, wallowing in the summer of their discontentment... MrN 14:40, Mar 22
Oh lord... is that you Aunt Fred? Please stop sending me letters! I keep telling you that YOU are the creepy uncle. • <-> Mar 22 (14:43)
- Dear Cajek,
- It has recently come to the attention of many of the Uncyc community that some users have recently shown rather a short if not unwelcome apperance record on this marvellously lovely "website". After careful consideration by many of the community it has been decided that your actions, or rather lack of actions in the production on new articles, and frequentment of Pee Review system is simple un-acceptable. Please kindly re-frame from said action (or non action) as soon as possible. Failure to comply with this request may result in you being around here less, which may possibly mean that MrN9000 may actually have to get off his arse and right another article. As the Uncyc community is generally against this policy I forthwith recommend that you go and write us another brilliant article.
- Dear Mr. 9000,
I dunno, I spend a day watching awesome movies (Trainspotting, The Usual Suspects and Fight Club, since you ask) and starting to re-charge my batteries, and see what I miss... Thanks for the comment Cajek. Actually, judging by the post in the Dump on falling user numbers, which seems to coincide with me reviewing more, your "made Uncyc what it is" comment may not be too far out! ;-) Nice to see you around, by the way. Is this another fleeting visit? Shame I won't be around for much of it if so... I've got a day of Coen Brothers films lined up today. UU abides man, UU abides! --SirU.U.Esq. VFH | GUN | Natter | Uh oh | Pee 11:26, Mar 23
edit Hea, who's this guy?
- Worse, it's 21 features from 152 reviews (one was reviewed twice). Not the best ratio. Still, as OEJ says, you can only try to point them in the right direction. It only averages out at about 8 reviews a month anyways, so it's not that much. And I still enjoy it. BTW, didn't I see something on your userpage about doing some soon? --UU - natter 10:33, Jan 13