User talk:Under user/Archive 2
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Under User's second talk page archive. My, that's a lot of templates!
New stuff on bottom, no spitting on the floor, and keep pets off the furniture. Thanks. (This comment kept so Lj's Tooey makes sense).
edit Thanks for VFH votes, though
edit And now, a Public Service Announcement
|Thekillerfroggy and Doctor Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Skullthumper would like for donating to the Throws and Downs Club of America. So keep your pillows held up in your room, lock your liquor cabinet, and alert the local authorities of possible pillboxes. Only you can prevent pillow fighting!|
|Pelsae aeccpt tihs etxrmely ltae tnkah you tmepltae for yuor|
vtoe for taht wierd atrcile taht porblaby hrut yuor eeys. Yuor wsiodm and gnersotiy are ellquad olny
by yuor bearth, wihch is as fersh as a smmuer ham.
edit Thank You
edit You sir, are a hero!
...For voting on my page. Here, have a template.
|The Led Balloon thanks you for voting on Volcano, and hopes that you now know better than to try and reason with geology.|
04:20, Sep 16
you already have a bomb shelter, so...
|You are presented with one (1) puppy|
for your vote for DOHS Anti-Terrorism Regulations.
CAUTION: Puppy may contain traces of peanuts. For external
use only. Avoid using puppy near open flames. Always use
goggles and protective gloves when handling puppy directly.
If puppy begins to smoke, seek shelter and cover head.
edit Wilhelm Reich
UnderUser, can you take a squizz at my Wilhelm page as you so kindly offered? Cheers. 7Zarc7 12:37, 23 September 2007 (UTC)
it be link: http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Reich
edit You Missed!
At least you left a note apologizing about it... I wouldn't have minded if you moved your thanks... I like the template, I think I'll keep it with the rest.
edit Unicorn Huntin'
Thanks for reviewing it! Contrary to what you said in your peer review, you actually have given me some direction. I was afraid that it was too original if you know what I mean. As far as a unicorn in a hummer goes, I can't make my own images, I have to hunt them down... like those asshole unicorns. Any further advice would be appreciated! check out my other articles! W0o0o0ot! (that's a stuffy American way of saying "Cheerio and Bullocks!")
-- • <-> 13:18, 26 September 2007 (UTC)
edit Thankies McThanksALot
|The Led Balloon thanks you for nuking the whales, and hopes that you will nuke the whales again with him sometime very soon.|
|Remember: Fuck the hippies, nuke those whales!|
19:21, Sep 27
Hey dude your right the sexual jokes got a bit out of hand in my Buster Keaton article so I cleaned it up a bit and even I mus admit it's much more clever now. I urge you to detract your abstain vote and vote For it in the VFH section. Thanks you've really helped my article with your comments.--Dr. Fenwick 20:14, 1 October 2007 (UTC)
Thanks for your extensive response though I thought about chanign the first one it does get some cheap laughs. The pussy jokes I think need to stay in but I don't know problem with the first one you mentioned about Keaton losing his virginity to the meat packer's daughter it is quite random and I probably should find a replacement joke but I can't think of something at the moment. Perhaps if I get more Abstains or people against it I'll change but as of now I'm quite impressed with it's positive attention thank you I'll keep your comments in mind.--Dr. Fenwick 22:37, 1 October 2007 (UTC)
hey UU, thanks for the Apollo review. i just completed your requested military things review, you can find it here. sorry it took so long, but soon after your request my hard drive decided it was not long for this world, and took its own life. however, my first action in returning to uncyc was to complete the deal, which worked out nicely as i see it. let me know if you ever want to trade pees again. -- 20:21, 1 October 2007 (UTC)
edit Thanks for the NotM vote!
|Pfft, only a n00b would try this! Remember, you voted for me because I did this better than any other n00b on the site! Please accept this poorly made template! No, its all we have! GO AWAY!
Thanks for voting for The UnIdiot!
edit Prepare for the thanking of your life!
Prepared yet? TOO LATE!
|The Led Balloon has awarded you a free sample of Stupendous Tropical Meningitis Vaccination A, for voting for Stupendous Tropical Meningitis Vaccination A.|
|What a mouth-full...|
Thanks for voting for the page with the ridiculously long name!01:17, Oct 3
You're welcome to make edits if you like. I'll see what I think and I'll make any comments on them in the article's talk page.
Where is the Mosley review, btw?
--Zarbag 18:25, 3 October 2007 (UTC)
Hi, can you proofread this for me. Also, I did a lot of work on it recently, and how do you think of it, feel free to comment on the article's talk page. Thanks for the both of those things--Sir Manforman 23:21, 3 October 2007 (UTC)
- Yah, thanks. I'll work on it sometime soon. I enjoyed the minor tweaks you made--Sir Manforman 21:19, 4 October 2007 (UTC)
edit Pee Reviews
edit Thanks for the vote
edit Wokka wokka
Sir Ljlego, GUN VFH FIYC WotM SG WHotM PWotM AotM EGAEDM ANotM + (Talk) 16:43, 8 October 2007 (UTC) You seem to be, um, what's that word? Oh yeah, whoring. I'm wondering why that is. It's not like I am or anything...-Sir Ljlego, GUN VFH FIYC WotM SG WHotM PWotM AotM EGAEDM ANotM + (Talk) 17:12, 8 October 2007 (UTC)
- I have to say, the Dane Cook article is one of my favourites of yours, and deservedly got my vote. However, I was less taken with the Gandhi one, although I can't adequately sum up why. It's a feeling thing. Something in my left kneecap tells me it's not quite... there. And there's no arguing with the patella, I've tried! So my vote on that stands. This whoring lark is a bit odd. Feels weird, like it goes against everything my British sense of fair play stands for or something. I'm sure it will pass. In the meantime, I'll try a stronger mouthwash. --Sir Under User (Hi, How Are You?) VFH KUN 19:00, 8 October 2007 (UTC)
- Oh, you freaking Brits with your pattering around and wishy washy attitude. So whacky. Also, don't mind me whoring to someone who already voted, it's not like I didn't do it on purpose or anything. To distract you from this idiocy, eat this now:
|User:Ljlego has awarded you a cookie!|
Now go play in traffic.
edit For You
|The Ring of Devandalisers|
For fighting the Good Fight
edit Thanks for the Pee Review!
|Rejoice, Under user! You have been entitled to the |
Golden Shower Award
|For donating high quality material to the Pee Review.|
I recently improved Booger King based upon your suggestions and Pee Review, and it currently on VFH, Will you support it???. Thanks, oh, and I supported Shopping list on VFH--Sir Manforman 22:34, 10 October 2007 (UTC)
- Oh MFM, I so hoped this wouldn't happen! Thing is, I'm impressed with the work you've put in to Booger King. It's a massive improvement, and you've done well, taken all the feedback on board, and made a decent article out of crap. But, as I said on a couple of votes recently, being better than it was isn't a reason to VFH, and I like to stay kinda consistent on my voting. The fact is, it's a good article, but I don't see a highlight in it. Sorry. And I don't want to vote for it just because you voted for my article - I don't think VFH is about that either. So I'm staying out of this one, if it's all the same to you. I supported your EBay piece because I genuinely liked it, and if you come up with another article I like that much, I'll not hesitate to vote the same way. And I hope you'll do the same for me - I never want people to vote for an article of mine for any reason other than they liked it, and I hope it's the same for you. Maybe next time, compadre. --Sir Under User (Hi, How Are You?) VFH KUN 14:39, 11 October 2007 (UTC)
|The UnIdiot wishes to acknowledge you for voting for UnNews:Iran to invade Iran, and hopes that you support Iran's plan to invade Iran.|
|The UnIdiot also appreciates you putting up with his persistent whoring!|
edit Er... Sorry
I just went back to read the forum post and realized that it was Serq fet, not you, that had asked me to sign him up. Sorry for putting your name on the sign-up list when you hadn't asked for it to be there. And thanks for actually accepting your "nomination" and signing up for real. I think I'll need to interest some pretty well-known users to make this group succeed, and you'll certainly be a help. Thanks again. 19:02, 13 October 2007 (UTC)
Thanks for voterizing! --THE 12:26, 14 October 2007 (UTC)
Thank you for the review of my article War on drugs I agree with what you said about the ridiculous randomness and name dropping of the article. I'm kind of stuck for ideas for now though so I think i'll just let it be and see what kind of edits other people put in there. ---Bauman08 15:20, 15 October 2007 (UTC)
- Sounds like a plan to me. You may well find you come back to it refreshed and full of vigour. Or pizza. Either is good. --Sir Under User (Hi, How Are You?) VFH KUN 15:23, 15 October 2007 (UTC)
Yeah, I like the idea, I'd say it's worth continuing. The only idea I had was maybe do something a bit more on the "impossible exits" you mentioned. Maybe something along the lines of being in a 10th floor room with a locked door: "Just calmly and briskly fuck off via the window, falling into the traffic 10 stories below." Or something. Anyways, yeah, cool idea! I'm surprised nobody has done it yet. It's one of those pages I'd expect a horrible IP to write that gets either ICU'd or QVFD'd in a second, but this will feel the sting of neither, I'm betting. No, seriously, I have cash on this, so it better be good! -20:29, Oct 17
We'd met before and we met again today. I came here simply to say that it seems very rare on this site for someone to express differences objectively as distinct from reacting jealously, and I wanted you to know that. SmackBot 13:08, 18 October 2007 (UTC)
- Well, y'know. I just try to get on with stuff. And I like seeing different opinions around - kinda reaffirms my faith in human nature. Even if they're dicks. Which you haven't been, just to make it clear. Yeah. I'll stop now and go vote on stuff. Have a good weekend! --Sir Under User (Hi, How Are You?) VFH KUN 08:18, 19 October 2007 (UTC)
|The UnIdiot has chosen to give you an AK-47 as thanks for voting on HowTo:Be safe with guns, and hopes that you will remember to be safe with your shiny new rifle. Don't shoot your eye out!|
|The UnIdiot also appreciates you putting up with his incredible amounts of whoring!|
edit Thank you
Thank you for helping me get my first ever featured article!--Dr. Fenwick 07:31, 20 October 2007 (UTC)
edit User:Under user/HowTo:Fuck Off
I hope to get to a review of this in the next few days. I just started my work week and it is...getting ugly. ----OEJ 01:41, 22 October 2007 (UTC)
- Fair enough, I understand that... I just got in to work to a stack of emails that will probably keep me reading 'til wednesday, let alone actually work on whatever they're asking for! Here's hoping we both get through this crap! --Sir Under User (Hi, How Are You?) VFH KUN 08:03, 22 October 2007 (UTC)
--12:41, 22 October 2007 (UTC)
Awesome, your welcome! Sorry I couldn't come up with more material, but I did kinda suggest a history... that counts, right? Oh, btw, can I have one of those "life" things? Could I borrow yours? Oh, well, anyways, if you feel up to it, head on over to my user page and click on one of those "review this" links, if you're MAN ENOUGH. -- • <-> 22:34, 22 October 2007 (UTC)
edit Just wanted to say...
Thanks for the review... that you gave several days ago... I won't tell you which one, as I'd rather it be forgotten about until I find the time to fix it. x.x