From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Hello, TrogdorTSL, and welcome to Uncyclopedia! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. If not, the door's right over there... no, a little more to your left... yeah. Anyway, here are a few good links for nooblets:
If you read anything at all, make it the above two links. If you want to find out more about Uncyclopedia or need more help with something, try these:
- About Uncyclopedia and The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- Everything you ever wanted to know, but were afraid to ask
- Help Pages - if you need help with a specific issue
I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date.
i didnt realize there was a science fiction article already. i saw a link so a non-existant science fiction article, and i thought i'd write one. if you think mine should be trashed, please do so.
- Awwww, nah... Not at all... In fact, I haven't read either... But maybe you can consider merging them, if possible?
- Also, I understand your mistake, and it happens a lot. So don't worry about that. Wikipedia has all their redirects and such in place, but we're pretty much a mess in that area... --⇔ 17:39, 23 July 2006 (UTC)