From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Hello, TheGayReaper, and thanks for joining Uncyclopedia! Before editing further, please take a gander at our Beginner's Guide. If you want to find out more about Uncyclopedia or need more help with something, check out the following pages:
- About Uncyclopedia and The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- Help Pages - if you need help with a specific issue
Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date.
If you need help, feel free to ask me on my talk page, ask at the community forum or in the chatroom, or ask an administrator on their talk page. Additionally, our Adopt-a-Noob program can bring experienced editors straight to you. Simply leave a message on an adopter's talkpage to join. I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian! 21:47, September 21, 2012 (UTC)
edit Dallas (TV documentary)
Sir: We do not regard gayness as inherently funny here, whether asserted by way of ridicule or celebration. If you want to write gay-related jokes, do so. Otherwise, what you are doing is simply vandalism.13:05 19-Jan-13
Would you please find a better place in the article for the new photo, rather than just stack one up under another? (Also experiment with
left instead of
right. Also consider changing the caption(s) to not just be informative but clever and funny. Thanks. 13:09 3-Feb-13
Speaking of gay-related humor: With regrets, I have undone your edit here. In the intro of an article, the job is to hook the reader in and make him want to read the rest of the article. Going crazy on the subject's nicknames (especially in a way that is somewhere between cryptic and nonsense) detracts from this. Sorry!20:12 6-Feb-13
PS--I see you link to this in The Ultimate Warrior. I don't see a connection except the fact that you wrote both. A reader who reads an article of yours and is so taken that he wants to read other articles of yours would go to your own user page, User:TheGay Reaper. This is where you would have a list or table of articles written by you. 18:41 12-Feb-13
- I have given it a 30 day fix and removed some the links (but there are a lot more which need to go). --RomArtus*Imperator ITRA (Orate) ® 09:06, February 13, 2013 (UTC)
edit David Cameron and quotecruft
There are four things wrong with your edit to this article:
- Unfunny lists don't get funnier when you make them longer.
- Starting articles with quotations doesn't relate either to Wikipedia or to any encyclopedia and are out of favor.
- Captain Obvious is a meme. It lets the editor insert a true statement in an article with no work--and no humor. Nothing you expect to be funny by just putting it on a page, is funny enough.
- The true statement in question (that Cameron is a fool) is not truth but your opinion, and so this edit is advocacy to boot.
I have reverted this unfunny edit.13:41 17-Mar-13
edit One-day ban
You have moved on to tag several articles with amateur photography, in some cases stacking up illustrations underneath other illustrations. This has minimal potential to make the user laugh, no possibility of helping build a coherent article, and mostly the goal of showing that you visited the page. I have given you a day off and hope you will spend some of it reading How To Be Funny And Not Just Stupid to understand what we're trying to do here. 14:17 17-Mar-13