From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Please leave messages for me here, from comments on my work to bans. You will usually get a response back, so check back fast!
edit Ban on 18th April
Wrongly banned by admin for vandal. IP does not show up as mine, yet I am still banned. My IP is not 220.127.116.11; it is 18.104.22.168. I have contributed so much to the Raffles Institution article, why would I delete it? My contributions are different from that of 22.214.171.124, and it was he who deleted the article on Raffles, not me. I restored it. --Terrancommander 14:13, 18 April 2006 (UTC)
The IP Account that I banned has a history of vandalising, dating all the way back to November 21st of last year. If your account has been affected by the ban I will have a word with our technical people to see what the issue is.... --
- I appreciate your help. It is impossible for me to start editing in November 21st 2005, as I only "discovered" Uncyclopedia in March this year and started real-time editing in April. Wrote about 90% and did all the pictures of the article Raffles Institution, saving it from a delete. --Terrancommander 14:58, 18 April 2006 (UTC)
- Can you see if you can edit pages now? Thanks. --
126.96.36.199 has blanked the article on Raffles Institution again on 01:35, 22 April 2006. Hopefully when he gets banned, I won't be... MediaWiki must have a bug, since this "ban one IP others also get banned" happens in Wiki as well as here! --Terrancommander 10:47, 22 April 2006 (UTC)
edit Wear protection
I've protected Raffles Institution from IP's... That's is my final action to the page. I've had it up to here (*points to a space over his head*) with vanity vandals. If stuff like that continues to get out of hand, I'm voting for permanent deletions. WE'RE DOING YOU PEOPLE A FAVOUR BY ALLOWING VANITY!! Waargh!! *spirals into insanity*
Sincerely --⇔13:43, 22 April 2006 (UTC)
- Actually, I put the vanity tag on... after it got deleted by someone since Splaka tagged it a few days ago. It wasn't restored by the restoration. I'm honest, see :) --Terrancommander 15:38, 22 April 2006 (UTC)
- First of all, I reverted to a version that had something missing from the version you last left... And secondly: USE THE GODDAMN PREVIEW BUTTON, PLEASE!!! Thanking you politely --⇔ 16:48, 22 April 2006 (UTC)
- P.S.: I don't care if you're honest or not. I'm no longer willing to put time and effort into helping a vanity article. Got that?
edit To TC & gang
trust me, your content on Raffles Institution is far from funny. they seem more like a hell lot of crap, but uncyclopedia is supposed to be funny crap, not lame trash. unless you want me to create a whole new page for the article after the CTs, I suggest you make some radical changes. just throwing in Kim Jong Il and George Bush doesn't make automatically make a article funny. you need to work on it as well, and trust me, if you think it's easy, don't. --188.8.131.52 16:11, 23 April 2006 (UTC)