From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Hello, Superbo, and welcome to Uncyclopedia! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. If not, the door's right over there... no, a little more to your left... yeah. Anyway, here are a few good links for nooblets:
If you read anything at all, make it the above two links. If you want to find out more about Uncyclopedia or need more help with something, try these:
- About Uncyclopedia and The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- Everything you ever wanted to know, but were afraid to ask
- Help Pages - if you need help with a specific issue
I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date.
- I think the new rewrite is a lot better just because it's more uncyclopedic and gives a better framework within to put humor. I think a good way to write these is to look at the style (not content, obviously) of actual encyclopedic content and try to mimic the style but putting in humorous, rather than factual information. The skeletor stuff I wrote before was more or less when
- I was a fairly new contributor (I still havn't done must in the main space, mostly in unnews), but like I said, I think the rewrite is better than what was there before, style-wise, which is significant. Possibly it could be fine tuned to be funnier, but it is a great improvement in my opinion.
- --Hrodulf 18:48, 31 July 2006 (UTC)
Superbo, if it's no trouble, would you mind taking a look at any one (or all) of the other Unquotable: pages to get an idea of how they're formatted? (Or for that matter, Unquotable:Help?) I realize consistency is the bugaboo of small minds and all that, but we have quality standards to maintain, or else certain people tend to get itchy delete-trigger fingers. That is, unless you're planning to replace the top-left image with something better... I don't enjoy being a Formatting-Nazi, and I'll help in any way I can, but only up to the point where things start to look aesthetically displeasing. c • > • 04:20, 4 August 2006 (UTC)
- I just went and deleted it, it was only relevant when the article was short, unfunny and admittedly NRV-worthy. The Yoda image is easy enough to find on here if anyone else thinks of anything to do with it. And you're not a Formatting-Nazi [tickles your chin]. Thanks for giving a shit. --Superbo 11:45, 4 August 2006 (UTC)
Check out UnNews:Controversy brews over Trollan face-concealment. Thought you'd get a kick out of this. --Hrodulf 04:15, 25 October 2006 (UTC)