From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Hello, StupidlyHilarious, and thanks for joining Uncyclopedia! Before editing further, please take a gander at our Beginner's Guide. If you want to find out more about Uncyclopedia or need more help with something, check out the following pages:
- About Uncyclopedia and The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- Help Pages - if you need help with a specific issue
- Votes for Highlight Page - read the very best articles and have your say about what goes onto our front page
Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date.
If you need help, feel free to ask me on my talk page, ask at the community forum or in the chatroom, or ask an administrator on their talk page. Additionally, our Adopt-a-Noob program can bring experienced editors straight to you. Simply leave a message on an adopter's talkpage to join. I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian!
17:05, April 23, 2013 (UTC)
edit Pages about You
I will have nothing about me, if you were trying to find more about me you should look at my User page instead.
Note: I might delete a comment if I feel the need to.
- Um, we are already here. 17:19 23-Apr-13
- My bad people I forgot I had been doing all this in the User talk xD --StupidlyHilarious (talk) 17:15, April 25, 2013 (UTC)StupidlyHilarious
It's ok noobs make these mistakes and so do I but then I'm a noob too. Nearly thought you were a vandal there but hey, back to being good friends now (friends! Really?). Thanks for complying. Sir ScottPat UnS CUN VFH (talk) 17:22, April 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Agreed, your being a noob, we give you some leeway, but try not to make this mistake in the future (pay attention to what page you are editing before you edit it). Also, if you feel the need to delete a comment, use strike through unless it's obviously a vandal attack (example vandal types "LOL YOU'RE GAY" 100 times replacing the entire contents of your talk page - which is also a bannable offense since this is a dickish move as well as vandalism). Fortunately, vandal attacks of that nature are relatively rare around here, and are usually directed at admins and active users rather than noobs.
Strikethrough is done like this.-- 17:32, April 25, 2013 (UTC)