From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Hello, Stig, and welcome to Uncyclopedia! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. If not, the door's right over there... no, a little more to your left... yeah. Here are a few good links for n00bs:
- About Uncyclopedia
- Beginner's Guide
- The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- How to be funny and not just stupid
- Everything you ever wanted to know, but were afraid to ask
- Help Pages (Yeah, there's more.)
I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or the use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date.
Hi. I would like to take the opportunity to thank you very much for voting for me at Writer of the Month and my article Tesco Value Ferrari at VFH. However the latter was voted down: I don't think people from outside of Britain understood it very well. Ah well, I enjoyed writing it, anyway. I am very grateful for the votes. Also, some good work so far on the Top Gear related articles: I think there's a lot of humour to be extracted from Jeremy Clarkson's
afro stupidity mannerisms.
- No problem. Well, it looks like you still have a good chance for Writer of the month. Actually I understood the Tesco Value Ferrari article perfectly, even though I'm not British. Must be my watching too much Top Gear. Anyway, I'll see how I can touch up the Top Gear related stuff. Oh, and I punched a baby horse to the ground, not an adult. I also urinate Shell Optimax petrol, not 98 RON petrol.