User talk:Stevo the Human
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Hello, Stevo the Human, and welcome to Uncyclopedia! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. If not, the door's right over there... no, a little more to your left... yeah. Anyway, here are a few good links for n00bs:
- About Uncyclopedia
- Beginner's Guide
- The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- How to be funny and not just stupid
- Everything you ever wanted to know, but were afraid to ask
- Help Pages (Yeah, there's more.)
I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date.
Ok, so I added a few ideas to Lent, and I'll probably get whacked in the head with another idea from time to time. Otherwise, my free-and-worth-what-you-paid-for-it suggestions are:
- expand it some, except the holidays- there's enough of that, it's getting too "list-y."
- keep playing up the "cat" angle.
- . . .
- I'm drawing a blank. . . maybe I'll think of something later.
05:58, 12 October 2006 (UTC)
I've noticed you have some problems with your sig, if it's not intended, try the following: change your prefrences in Nickname to - -Stevo the Human, now with an article!!. And there was much rejoycing. -- 19:48, 11 December 2006 (UTC)
edit Much obliged
The list to the left contains all the thanks you could ever need.
And it contains 94 other items. Perhaps you'd like to spot them if your sudoku was too easy today?