From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit Pre-Rendered Welcome!
Hey Splendiferous. I didn't revert your additions, RAHB did. Don't take it personally that some people don't think certain things are funny, it's just how it works. Although it's good to contribute, "cutting your teeth" on something already featured is usually reverted, like, right away. Do you need any help with your articles? How is Uncyc for you so far other than this episode? • <1:37, 29 Jun 2008>
- Oh, don't worry about caring that you got reverted. Everyone hates being reverted, and 95% of those people complain about it the first time it happens. Now get writing some articles or I'll ban you. Hahahaha I'm not an administrator!
:D • <13:40, 30 Jun 2008>
well, while I still have your ear, I was wandering about a couple of things.
- Hey, I want my ear back.
1.how much time/articles/witty, self-refencial comments does it take to be considered a "member" (i.e. not noob)? estimates are acceptable.
- You are both a member AND a noob! I'm still a noob, in fact. Seriously, I haven't graduated from TheLedBalloon's noob program yet!
2.how much time must one regularly invest in this site to excel here (again, estimates fine)?
- Excel? It's summer, so how about you write an article a week? It doesn't have to be good, necessarily.
3.what's the policy on using the in-jokes?
- Don't use them. Seriously.
4.is there any level of profanity/racism/blasphemy (article-wise, not directed a users) that will actually get me banned? not that I want to push the limits, just curious.
- I have pushed the boundary of blasphemy in my articles. Have you read Traditional Values? And I've never been banned for being outrageous. I don't think people get banned for being outrageous, just uploading shock porn. Okay, the limit is uploading shock porn.
5.who's the head honcho, if there is one?
- Nobody's in charge. Complete anarchy.
If you can't answer any of these questions, just put some colorful gibberish on my talkpage.
- YAY COLOR I LOVE COLOR YAYYAYAY!!!!
- I hope I helped, Splendiferous! :D • <7:33, 03 Jul 2008>