From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Hello, Spacehopper, and thanks for joining Uncyclopedia! Before editing further, please take a gander at our Beginner's Guide. If you want to find out more about Uncyclopedia or need more help with something, check out the following pages:
- About Uncyclopedia and The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- Help Pages - if you need help with a specific issue
Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date.
If you need help, feel free to ask me on my talk page, ask at the community forum or in the chatroom, or ask an administrator on their talk page. Additionally, our Adopt-a-Noob program can bring experienced editors straight to you. Simply leave a message on an adopter's talkpage to join. I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian!
- • Puppy's talk page • 02:13 26 Apr
edit Bouncy Bouncy
Spacehoppers! I remember those in the 1970s Is this nostalgia or are you a retro nerd? Anyway, welcome and thanks for setting up your user page so nicely. Are you or have you ever been part of the Boy Scout Conspiracy to subvert America to toggle-woggleism?? --RomArtus*Imperator ® (Orate) 06:30, April 27, 2012 (UTC)
- And I remember 1990 and '91. '92 is a bit blurry and '93 is completely gone. '94 was okay, and '95 was better. '96 - '99 were all fairly dull though. • Puppy's talk page • 08:58 27 Apr
- Sadly, the origin for Spacehopper is neither. I think I got it out of some bizarre mental connection between John Carter and one of the Prodigy's unreleased tracks from their early 90's rave days. Spacehopper (talk) 18:16, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
On your comment in the change history, "Well, I'm the one who started this page as a redirect, so I'd better help fix it." — I appreciate it! It was user Country ish who decided to expand it to an article, so you might contact him, read my posts to him, or be prepared for him to contribute further to the page. 09:59 16-Nov-13