User talk:Some Fool
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Hello, Some Fool, and welcome to Uncyclopedia! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. If not, the door's right over there... no, a little more to your left... yeah. Anyway, here are a few good links for nooblets:
If you read anything at all, make it the above two links. If you want to find out more about Uncyclopedia or need more help with something, try these:
- About Uncyclopedia and The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- Everything you ever wanted to know, but were afraid to ask
- Help Pages - if you need help with a specific issue
I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date.
If you need help, ask me on my talk page, or ask at the Dump. Again, welcome! --
Pssst... We're giving you exclusive access to a new feature in our software. It's a preview button, and it shows you what the page would look like when you save it. Don't tell anyone, though. We enjoy watching their plathora of edits to the same article in Recent Changes. But you look like you're a cool kid, and so we thought we'd make you look smart too by allowing you to acheive what you want in seemingly one click of a button. --⇔ 07:33, 28 July 2006 (UTC)
edit Saw you were looking for a color code guide, sooo...
- Actually very helpful (or will be when next I can justify uncylopediaing). Cheers. --Some Fool 06:01, 28 August 2006 (UTC)
edit Stupid design
- the idea of humor does rather escape you doesn't it?
I guess it does. Weri long wang 14:38, 7 October 2006 (UTC)