From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
| Member of the Order of Uncyclopedia|
This person has successfully registered on Uncyclopedia. They
should be proud of themselves for making such a smart move.
Hello, SnowSerpent, and welcome to Uncyclopedia! I hope you like the place and decide to stay. If you want to find out what we're about then you can look through these links:
- Beginner's Guide
- Help Pages
- Our Vanity Policies - why we don't care about your friends
- How to be funny and not just stupid
Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box.
Don't want to write anything? That's fine, some of our best users don't write articles. Want help writing something? Just ask. Most users here are more than happy to ramble incoherently about your articles or your ideas. If you aren't sure who to ask just choose an admin and ask them.
If you need help, advice or a rotating garden gnome, then you can ask on my talk page and I'll get back to you as fast as I can. You can also look into the Uncyclopedian Adopt-a-Noob program and get paired up with an established editor.
Enjoy yourself and remember the rules, especially the first 3.
Hello and welcome! On your new article:
- Don't point to Wikipedia; use Special:Upload to bring the photo on-site (anything on Wikipedia is fair game under the CC 3.0 license).
- It's "people...do" not "people...does"--Especially if your native language is not English, feel free to call on Uncyclopedia:Proofreading Service.
- It doesn't sound encyclopedic when you coach the reader and interrupt the narrative. The goal is to write a funny article, not establish that you are a funny guy.
- Calling people stupid and talking about bird poop isn't funny (see HTBFANJS) unless you do it in a clever way or devise a tie-in to the story.
I hope that helps!14:02 24-Jun-13
PS--Also, could I nag you to use the Preview button to see how your edits will look, and then continue editing, only pressing Save when you are at a major stopping point? This will minimize the encyclopedia edits in the change log and make it easier for us to follow what is happening on the wiki. Thanks!14:35 24-Jun-13