From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit Adoption options...
I see you entered the PLS, so that rules me out as a mentor, but several more users have signed up for the program and any of them would be an excellent choice to assist you. Have a look. :) -- 03:58, 22 January 2007 (UTC)
I'm available...So, what can I do for you?23:50, 22 January 2007 (UTC)
I left an answer on my talk page... 12:50, 24 January 2007 (UTC)
Hey, I'm responding to your help thing. The easiest way to do it (for me anyway) is to type User:Smrt-guy/nameofpagehere into search, then create the page. If you ever want some of these pages under your userspace deleted, post it on to QuickVFD or talk to me on my talk page. —Braydie at 19:41, 26 January 2007 (UTC)
- Done. Construction tags are overrated anyway. Smrt-guy 00:18, 27 January 2007 (UTC)
Hello! I noticed that you entered two articles in the Best Noob Article category of the PLS, which isn't allowed according to the entry guidelines. Feel free to move one of the articles to a different category (Best Article if it won't fit anywhere else). —rc (t) 00:12, 27 January 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks! I missed that part of the rules. It would have sucked to be disqualified for something OTHER than sucky writing. Smrt-guy 00:17, 27 January 2007 (UTC)
edit Health Check
How goes? How's your life on Uncync so far?18:06, 29 January 2007 (UTC)
- Great - thanks for asking! I think I've worked through most of the grosser n00b offences (see Sick and It's hard out here for a pimp) and now just have to take ideas further. Basically, I'm here to practice my humor (er...humour) writing. Like a stand-up comic at a mobster convention, I expect to be shot down brutally if my writing sucks. So far, very little shooting. :-) I'l learn the finer points & tricks of formatting at some point, right now, I just want to make the funniest articles I can. Any advice you can give will be most welcome. Thanks again. Smrt-guy 18:42, 29 January 2007 (UTC)
Well, as a general advice - try to read the featured content, there are some great articles here. Look at the Unnews, Untunes, Unbooks namespaces, try to avoid overused memes such as Oscar, Chuck, Russian reversal and such, but other than that basically the sky is the limit! 11:27, 30 January 2007 (UTC)
- What do you think of this: Really big text? I was spoofing Small Text and, while I think it's hilarious....I'm looking for a second opinion. Thanks! Smrt-guy 00:19, 2 February 2007 (UTC)
ARGHHH!!! MY EYES!!!! Got a laughter out of me though :)11:44, 2 February 2007 (UTC)
edit WIP move notice of Hyundai
Hey, your article that was called Hyundai has been moved to User:Smrt-guy/Hyundai for futher development. Feel free to move it back when you have done. Oh, and if you want to reply to this, please reply on my talk page (I do so many of these, I don't get to check them all). Thanks. —Braydie at 21:59, 5 February 2007 (UTC)
Make sure you only put ICU tags on new articles. Old ones are supposed to be VFD. Thanks. —Braydie 21:14, 21 February 2007 (UTC)
- Aha - the method to the madness! Is that written somewhere I didn't see? Regardless - I'll follow that rule from now on.
- One more question: How old is "old" and how new is "new"? Roughly, of course... --Smrt-guy 21:31, 21 February 2007 (UTC)
edit Open Your Inventory
|FoxyBabe has awarded you with a Key Item!|
|For voting on HowTo:Live in an RPG.|
|"I found it inside a weird chest placed mysteriously in Lava Mountain. Still haven't figured out what it does, so keep it in your inventory, it may come in handy to eliminate a dancing mushroom."|
edit My New Favorite Friend...
...Is you! Dame02:36, 14 March 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks, sis! --Smrt-guy 23:23, 14 March 2007 (UTC)
edit Thanks, sorry for my spelling
Hey, I saw you edited my page on Tedium, thanks I'm not exactly the best speller. Thanks though. I've recently takin up the habit of putting my articles into Word before I post them. Thanks again...
edit WIP move notice of HowTo:Overuse the Exclamation Mark!
Hey, because you were the one to start working on it (the guy that started it hasn't edited since 15th March) I'm letting you decide. Sorry, it's a automated message, from now on it'll be impersonal.
Hey, your article that was called HowTo:Overuse the Exclamation Mark! has been moved to User:Smrt-guy/HowTo:Overuse the Exclamation Mark! for further development. Feel free to move it back when you have done. Oh, and if you want to reply to this, please reply on my talk page (I do so many of these, I don't get to check them all). Thanks. —Braydie 16:44, 3 April 2007 (UTC)
edit Have an award
Capercorn 19:16, 6 April 2007 (UTC)