From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Hello, Shadeix, and welcome to Uncyclopedia! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. If not, the door's right over there... no, a little more to your left... yeah. Anyway, here are a few good links for n00bs:
- About Uncyclopedia
- Beginner's Guide
- The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- How to be funny and not just stupid
- Everything you ever wanted to know, but were afraid to ask
- Help Pages (Yeah, there's more.)
I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date.
edit I'm Bored
Wow... Thanks for voting for my article on VFH. Finally, my lack of volunteer work, failure to socialize outside of the interweb, and ugliness have paid off. Again, thanks! -- §. | WotM | PLS | T | C | A 06:20, 30 September 2006 (UTC)
edit I'm leaving Uncyclopedia...
Does anyone care? No. My self-nom VFH's all get deleted without a reasonable explanation. Maybe because my articles are crap. In fact, all of my articles are crap. Besides that, I'm not recocnized by anyone here, even though I've been around for months now. And the very few people that do recognize me just hate me. So, goodbye. I doubt anyone will read this, so there was no point in making this in the first place. So long to everyone that actually reads this. --Shade [...][Praise me/Yell at me][Worthless Additions] 22:56, 24 October 2006 (UTC)
- Your last VFH nom got cut because it hadn't spent a week on Pee Review yet; it's a recent change, because there was spat of really mediocre self-noms (see this. That you consider your articles to be crap is no reason to quit; it takes time and patience to be a good writer.-- 23:40, 24 October 2006 (UTC)
- Oh, I see. How stupid of me to not pay attention to the basic rules. Bleh, I've decided to not leave after all. --Shade [...][Praise me/Yell at me][Worthless Additions]00:46, 25 October 2006 (UTC)