From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Before writing a comment on my talk page you might want to consider a few things:
- I only respond to ye in the tongue of Scots, en espanol, madein upein Deutsch or in BBC English. If you don't speak in one of those languages then your comment may be ignored.
- If you want to have a discussion irrelevant to Uncyclopedia and want to talk to me about my own views on such matters then please go ahead but be warned.
- If you post a message here and your nation does not have a flag then you run the risk of being colonialised. Then we shall run your account for you.
- I am a friendly user and I don't mind what you post on the page as long as it is not vandalism.
- Archive1 (Welcome March-May 2013)
- Archive2 (May-June 2013)
- Archive3 (June-September 2013)
- Archive4 (October-December 2013)
Ye olde page rape
Just stopping a wee bit by for a wee bit of page rape. Did you feel it? Can't say it was good for you, but did you at least feel it? Darn. Aleister 13:24 21-12-13
Sloopy seconds page rape
YEAH! --18:58, December 23, 2013 (UTC)
- ...come on, surely this pushes the boundary! Sir ScottPat (talk) VFH UnS NotM WotM WotY 19:36, December 23, 2013 (UTC)
Pee Review restarted
Yesterday the entire system was modified. You can try reviewing something Lite (from now on there are two options) or normally or if you are too busy, submitting another article there. I know there is a bunch already but this may influence people to review more. At this point, everyone is needed. Anton (talk) 08:34, December 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Thank you. I shall check it out in good time. Sir ScottPat (talk) VFH UnS NotM WotM WotY 21:05, December 25, 2013 (UTC)
Happy post-Festivus! (I saw your note on Spike's page). Have your read my Festivus page? It may be more accurate than satiric, as every year the holiday grows. Do most people in your area of the world know about Festivus? Here on the Falklands it's like a national holiday. Aleister 13:33 26-12-13
- I had never heard of Festivus in my life until a few days ago (23rd of December) to be precise when people kept saying "Merry Christmas Eve Eve" and I wanted to sound clever by saying something different. So a quick google search of festivals on that day gave me only one: Festivus. After a skim read of a wiki article I worked out what a wonderful festival it is and wish I had celebrated it properly. Next year I shall know! No one else I know has ever celebrated it and I'm sure that on the Moon where you live they jump for joy at the sound of the word "Festivus." Sir ScottPat (talk) VFH UnS NotM WotM WotY 15:17, December 26, 2013 (UTC)
- The Wikipedia page had about a quarter of a million hits the last few days, and a quick look shows it had a quarter of a million views on December 23 a few years ago. I bet the views have gone down - contrary to uncy's Festivus page - because people who want to look it up have done so already. As Kramer would say, your hearing about the day is a "Festivus miracle". Aleister 17:18 26-12-13
--18:48, December 26, 2013 (UTC)
Yes, a new one was started. Concerning what is there right now, the right part is empty and the left one consists only of copied and pasted recent articles, which is not very original. So you are welcome to change anything if you have time and will. Anton (talk) 18:15, December 28, 2013 (UTC)