From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
I removed your nomination from VFH, but I wanted to make sure you were aware why I did. Here's the votes and leave me a note on my talk page if you've got questions. KATIE!! 11:56, 4 Jan 2006 (UTC)
Self Nomination, I wanted to create somthing that will abuse disney and the Lilo & Stitch Francise, also I wanted to write stuff that has somthing exploding! -- SU182 1:46, 4 Jan 2005 (UTC}
Note: This page was already nominated and removed today after recieving only negative votes. See Page History. --08:52, 4 Jan 2006 (UTC)
- AGAINST. VFH is for the Best of Uncyclopedia. Not "Hey! Lookee! I wrote an article.". If your nomination fails, rewrite your work and ask for feedback from writers your respect, don't just re-nom yourself. -- T. (talk) 11:51, 4 Jan 2006 (UTC)
edit No to put too fine a point on it.....
WTF are you doing? It looks like you are spamming half the site with your template, including people's user pages, which is exactly the sort of action that will see you with a lengthy ban. If you could let us know what you are doing it would be helpful. --
- I'm posting the template on articles that don't have pictures or not enough pictures. --SU182 00:48, 31 July 2006 (UTC)
- But some of those were people's User Pages, and at least one of them was a User Page full of images. If you are going to add templates can you be sparing with them, and avoid User Pages unless the owner has specifically asked. Thanks..... --
- I know that, I just added them to the category so they can know about all the lacking image articles but I'll stay away from putting that template on user pages. --SU182 01:10, 31 July 2006 (UTC)
- OK.....have informed the necessary authorities. :) --
Yeah, about that template... it's gone now. The category too, all of your edits, everything. I understand that you had good intentions, and that it took you a long time, but that was blatant template spamming, which is discouraged around here. If you make a template, that's fine, but don't spam it everywhere. Mention something at the forum, so that people know it's there, and when they come across an article that lacks an image, they can add the template.
Now, the reason I deleted the template was because, believe it or not, we already have one that serves the same exact purpose (Template:AAP.) Oh, that and it was ugly as hell, did alot of damage to our chi and whatnot. Anyway, I'm sorry for the inconvience here, and I hope you don't take it too serisouly when your ban expires. 02:20, 31 July 2006 (UTC)
- You Know, You guys need to make a tutorial on how the forums work, It's confusing to find the right forums, and I didn't know we had a image request template, Hell, I didn't know it exist, It's hasn't been used at all, I thought there wasn't an image request and I would be the first one to create the Image Request Template, I'm wondering, How come no one uses Template:AAP???, It's there, I've been puting the template, (My Template) on articles that need images, Why doesn't anyone use it??? --SU182 05:30, 31 July 2006 (UTC)
SU182, looks like other eyes were observing you....we don't aim to put people off coming up with great ideas, but we do need to keep certain things in check, as, as you can imagine, if everyone were given free reign to do as they pleased we'd be in a real mess. With regards to templates, some people use them more than others, some people focus on articles with specific templates, I regularly check out articles tagged with the Ugly template to see if I can improve them. If you're in any doubt over anything just ask around, we're "mostly" a friendly bunch, and we do try to help those who are willing to stand by us in the battle to make Uncyclopedia a funnier place. BTW, I think your "ban" lasted a total of 15 mins...hope you used the time wisely. :) --
edit Repetition repetition repetition
Please stop creating Euroipods clones. Euroipods is funny. EuroXbox, EuroNintendo, Euro(insert electronic toy here) etc., are not. If you need an example of how repeating the same joke over and over again is stupid and not funny, I suggest you go rent a DVD of Little Britain. Thanks. -- Sir Codeine K·H·P·B·M·N·C·U·Bu. · (Harangue) 10:24, 31 July 2006 (UTC)
I...uh...I have seen the uploads you've been undertaking since I was at work 3 hours ago, and I'm very surprised by it. It made me laugh. I hope it survives.--Shandon 02:33, 1 August 2006 (UTC)
- Wow. Apparently the NotM & UnBooks AotM doesn't know what he's talking about. I'd say: This time, it's personal. I know you worked for some hours on that article and well, it sucks (oooh, geez--the deletion, not the article)--Shandon 03:00, 1 August 2006 (UTC)
- oooh, shouldn'ta blanked that page, didn't see that with my Special Needs vision...yeahhhh. Erg.--Shandon 04:30, 1 August 2006 (UTC)
edit Thank you THANK YOU!!!
I'm sooo sorry for putting that link. Please forgive me. I dont care if you dont believe me. I'm so sorry. I'm a noob at this. I didnt knwo I would get banned. Besides, the link didnt link to the pic. THANK YOU!!!!
edit Sprite comic
- Did you know that Sprite Comic got 100+ vote to be kept on uncyclopedia, You fail at brining this article down. --SU182 19:36, 10 August 2006 (UTC)
edit Ban, and why
SU182, I would liek to inform you that you are not an admin, nor are you the site janitor. You have been banned for 2 weeks for the following reasons:
- Your consistently poor choices in VFH nomination
- Your misuse of templates, both legit and unapproved
- Overall low-quality article content
- Failure to improve, or even show any attempt to improve on these flaws
These actions are disrupting my ability (and based on that, I'm sure other admins' abilities) to manage this site. While adminatti are hard to find, we would rather be short-handed than have to fix the errors of someone who is either inexperienced or incapable. If you wish to continue contributing to this wiki, I strongly suggest that you read BGBU and HTBFANJS and take it seriously. I also suggest looking through our enormous volume of featured articles to see exactly what constitutes a Featurable article. Unless another admin has mercy on you, I will see you in two weeks. By then I hope you will ahve learned soemthing --Sir Flammable KUN (Na Naaaaa...) 03:49, 11 August 2006 (UTC)
Stop adding articles to VFD at such a fast pace. The admins cannot clean it up that quickly, and you're just clogging up the site. See here if you need more info. Don't add any more articles to VFD today, or you will likely get yourself banned. -- Holla | CUN 22:54, 11 August 2006 (UTC)
edit On your unblock
I want you to understand that while I am granting you leniency, there are important conditions to your unblock. I have made for you a set of rules in Uncyclopedia:Special Rules regarding what you can and cannot do. Please understand that if you are to vioate ANY of these special rules set aside for you, a block will be instated immediately, without question. It is my hope that you are a reasonable, coherent person and wll abide by there rules. Furthermore, do not attempt to suck up to me, or try to get me to like you. If, at any time, i feel like you're being insincere, I will take action. Step lightly these few days, and you'll see that your standing may very well change here.--Sir Flammable KUN (Na Naaaaa...) 16:58, 27 August 2006 (UTC)
edit I think.....
...you're a dead cert for this months UGOTM award. You'll be in some great company there, I hope you wear your badge with pride. On a personal note, I'm glad to see you've returned to us a changed man (or whatever gender you self identify with). Welcome back. :) --
SU, don't take Gobshite personally. It's better if you don't take thigns too seriously here (except for obeying the major rules), especially if you want to keep editing.--Sir Flammable KUN (Na Naaaaa...) 23:12, 27 August 2006 (UTC)
edit Removing content is a bannable offense
Do not remove your posts from other people's talk pages. That is tantamount to blanking parts of articles. If you regret something you wrote in the past, you should have thought about it more carefully in the first place. —rc (t) 00:07, 28 August 2006 (UTC)
U HAVE WON A FREE IPOD!! Clown 22:59, 22 October 2007 (UTC)