From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
- Please add any new topics at the end to be sure they are noticed.
- Don't split conversations between pages, for the benefit of future readers.
- Post to User:SPIKE/UnNews about UnNews and UnNews Audio.
- If this concerns your contribution at Ich Bin Ein Celebrity Juden, Get Me Out Of Here!, please read UN:LIST. You added a section with a list of the same joke told eight different ways. In addition, this was a Featured Article, voted to appear on our main page, and these are assumed not to need new help being funny (and especially new help being unfunny). In fact, your 1-May work was a rapid-fire sequence of vandal-quality edits with no Edit Summaries that were of uniformly low quality, ranging from additions that qualified as wisecracks to adding two large paragraphs of gibberish at Kenny McCormick, and I blocked you for 8 hours, indicating that it would be better if you sobered up before continuing. 17:18 2-May-16
Spike- How are those riddles, they are perfectyl valid jokes, - grand high pope of ducks
edit Deleting template
Hi, what's the deleting template? I dunno, and don't want to read that all English stuff. Cheers! User:Suchareq/podpis 23:36, May 7, 2016 (UTC)
- Apologies for replying in English. Do not put a template inside a page and expect anyone to notice. List a page on QVFD if there are reasons for quick administrative deletion (such as, you created it in error). If it is an established page and you simply don't like it, nominate it at UN:VFD. 00:04 8-May-16
edit An old acknowledgement
Open source comedians! This link is from August 2015 but I hadn't seen it. The page link is for The Spoon version. http://www.wow247.co.uk/2015/08/17/best-satire-sites/ --RomArtus*Imperator ITRA (Orate) ® 09:17, May 11, 2016 (UTC)
- They list us last among their 9 Ingenious Satire Sites, as our frame of being "another Wikipedia" leads them to regard us as niche humor. Are we one big inside joke? (Humor for readers who want to see Wikipedia being ridiculed) 13:25 11-May-16
edit What's worth salvaging on Freddy Krueger?
I think the Muppet bit is a good thread to follow; though I don't know how long that can last, right now it's just a brief aside to a bunch of scat, gay rape jokes and typos. I wasn't sure if blanking the page except for a sentence or two would require listing at VFD, and this is definitely an article we should have, even if it mostly sucks right now. Irritable of contents (talk) 03:11, May 13, 2016 (UTC)
- Nothing is worth saving; please take it to VFD and start work on a replacement. 08:32 13-May-16
Sorry about blanking the page I wasn't sure if I was supposed to wait til after the vote closed to change it. Do you think the replacement stub I've been working on is any good? Irritable of contents (talk) 19:54, May 13, 2016 (UTC)
- You are allowed to improve the page while it is under ballot, not vandalize it entirely unless you win the ballot. The replacement page is starting nicely. Comb the existing page to see if there are any useful comedy concepts amid the cruft; also check at WP:Freddy Krueger. I see quickly that there has been a Franchise Reboot and an adaptation to a video game. Once you have a decent page, you could hijack these concepts to tug your material in any desired additional directions. 20:39 13-May-16
- You're welcome; I added the section headings merely because your run of text was too long without visual distractions. But a good section organization can also show you what the article is missing and what aspects of the character to work on next. It can also show whether any text is mis-placed, and correcting that can result in a smoother read. 01:14 21-May-16
SPIKE, why is it that whenever I post something it is immediately deleted, yet the rest of the article (which I also posted, btw) which is along the same lines is not? Why not just delete the entire article and let somebody you like take over? Haven't you got anything better to do than cyberbullying? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs)
- Accusing an admin of cyberbullying when he is simply adminning is not a smart thing to do, because the next thing that will likely happen is a Ban. We would have given you more of an explanation had you actually bothered to register with a user name. Besides, we have procedures for deleting articles around here, and admins don't just delete established articles because they don't like them. Instead, the article is placed on VFD for a vote. If your contribution was deleted, it was probably because it made a bad article worse, or was inconsistent with the rest of the article in some way. Meanwhile, read our "ignorable" policies, it will give you something to do while you wait out your ban. -- 03:37, May 14, 2016 (UTC)
- If you are the original author, as you claimed on the article's talk page with additional insults, you should have logged in with your original username. Otherwise, we have no way to know who you are. A patroller does not always see whether the entire article is of poor quality; I merely looked at your edits and saw that they were of poor quality. 04:04 14-May-16
Hey. I remember promising a rewrite of the article within a few days' time to appeal to a more general audience, but I've run into some writer's block. I've made some changes, but the problem is nowhere near fixed. Is there any advice you can give me to keep the page alive?
Thanks!-- [The user formerly known as Makefolkslaugh] 22:04, May 15, 2016 (UTC)
- Again: I don't watch the show. I told you what I think it needed. Am not going to finish it for you. We have other examples of fanfiction, "Scripts I wish they had written," awaiting a vote for deletion. Good luck with the others you have asked. No one is moving to delete yours before you can finish it. 22:46 15-May-16
edit Abuse filter
Hi. I'd like to apologize for my poopsmithing absence which forced you to do it yourself. I kept forgetting about it, but I'll now try to fix that.
There's a problem - abuse filter did not let me poopsmith "Trans-Brazilian HighGAYway" article, because it found the word "GAY". Maybe you should make the filter bypass users which have rollback privilege?00:34, May 22, 2016 (UTC)
- Oh, it's worse than that; I gave Irritable of contents the obligatory 24-hour ban when he elected to do your job for you! I don't know what software is blocking "GAY" but it is not the old Regex filter that I got tired of (as it coached our vandals on exactly what vandalism they were being punished for, which led to evasions). It affects me too. The only way I could even vote or close the ballot is to edit the entire page instead of that specific section. It seems to be triggered on that word appearing in the Edit Summary, even as the section heading. If this work-around does not work for you, I can see to it later. Welcome back! 00:41 22-May-16
- By the way, to quibble, it is not Special:AbuseFilter but some sorcery at Wikia. 00:43 22-May-16
It worked. Thanks!00:51, May 22, 2016 (UTC)
edit The Freemasons are after us
See my exchange on this page with Evil Empire representative - Brandon Rhea about another devil backed conspiracy - The Masons! Seems someone there has taken exception at Uncyclopedia's article about them. --RomArtus*Imperator ITRA (Orate) ® 12:58, May 27, 2016 (UTC)
- Already documented in Worst 100 Reflections on 2016, and I am in after you with a little clean-up on the page. 13:01 27-May-16
- One of several pages set upon by youngsters with the goal not to make it funny but to make it relate to masturbation. 13:16 27-May-16
Are you a dog? You've got such a comical name. What species are you? I ain't no troll. 126.96.36.199 21:03, May 27, 2016 (UTC)
- No troll? Could have fooled me. Your only other edit replaced a sentence that sort of made sense with a sentence that didn't, and your presence here seems to be an effect of my undoing your edit. 00:37 28-May-16