From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Hello, ResurrectedSage, and thanks for joining Uncyclopedia! Before editing further, please take a gander at our Beginner's Guide. If you want to find out more about Uncyclopedia or need more help with something, check out the following pages:
- About Uncyclopedia and The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- Help Pages - if you need help with a specific issue
Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date.
If you need help, feel free to ask me on my talk page, ask at the community forum or in the chatroom, or ask an administrator on their talk page. Additionally, our Adopt-a-Noob program can bring experienced editors straight to you. Simply leave a message on an adopter's talkpage to join. I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian! Sir Georgie • Harangue • Mediocracy 22:30, May 13, 2012 (UTC)
Hello, Resurrected Sage, and thanks for trying to outdo me on the Oscar Wilde page! Before editing further, please go f*** yourself. If you want to find out more about kitten huffing or something, use the search bar. Minor Fix'd.—The preceding unsigned comment was added by LuMontyZ (talk • contribs)
- Please excuse LuMontyZ, he hasn't been housebroken, and was dropped on his head as a child.
- I'm not worried bout LuMontyZ since he keeps getting in trouble with the kitten police.:
That and other Oscar Wilde quotes make my day. I just want to point this out while thumping my chest to have a huge ego. If this disturbs anyone, I don't care, kiss my ass and other stupid things.
Feel free to add things. I would say, don't delete things and keep it funny and see how long the chain can go. I won't delete it randomly.
And I'd do a Belgian girl if I could right now. By girl I mean legit adult woman, preferably with big boobs.
Just a note
Since this talkpage WILL be used (I guarantee you, I just used it as I wrote this!) please sign all posts no matter what the caliber, on this page (and anywhere else on Uncyclopedia, as long as it is a forum or talkpage. (Remember, to sign your posts, please use the four tildes.)
(Ruins) 22:38, May 17, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry, ResurrectedSage, We Love You!
I, LuMontyZ, do hereby apologize for my rather potent words earlier. This is not in bold to be obnoxious, rather so that it can't be missed. Have a wonderful day. LuMontyZ (talk) 03:44, May 18, 2012 (UTC)
- RS can put something on your user page? Turns your sig from red to blue. The hound dogs of Uncyclopedia are trained to keep an eye on the 'Vandal Reds' for potential disruptive behavior. --RomArtus*Imperator ® (Orate) 08:30, May 18, 2012 (UTC)
It's your full right to vote against articles, but I've noticed you almost never explain your vote. I'm not saying you should explain every single vote you make, but even a little hint as to why you didn't like the article is more respectful towards the article's author. If you repeatedly vote against on stuff without explaining yourself, you might come across as an intentionally disruptive person. I'd just like to prevent any such misunderstandings from occurring. GUN SotM UotM PMotM UotY PotM WotM 13:28, 21 May 2012
I appreciate your concern. Most of my votes against that don't have anything after the word "Against" hails from the land of "I didn't find it funny." That's the simplest reason. RS (talk) 16:10, May 21, 2012 (UTC)
- It would be politic to add that or other variations like 'I don't see it as a feature' or 'needs more work' when casting a vote against. If the article then fails to become a feature, then at least the author or nominator can look at it again and improve the piece. --RomArtus*Imperator ® (Orate) 06:35, May 23, 2012 (UTC)
- We will just fart all over your house every time you forget. On your pillow, over your silverware, into the phone etc... Its a more effective reminder. -- 18:14, May 23, 2012 (UTC)