From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
My Frikkin Contribs:
- http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Blade_Runner#2012_Director.27s_cut (2012 Director's cut)
- http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Valentine%27s_Day#Gay_Valentines (Gay Valentines)
edit My favourite articles
edit You're a Sexy Noob, Well done and Well-cum!
Hello, Reallybloodymental, and thanks for joining Uncyclopedia! Before editing further, please take a gander at our Beginner's Guide. If you want to find out more about Uncyclopedia or need more help with something, check out the following pages:
- About Uncyclopedia and The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- Help Pages - if you need help with a specific issue
- Extra news: You are encouraged to participate in our writing competition for noobs. Please check that link out and don't be afraid to submit as much stuff as you can for the competition. Have fun! You will win! Note, we say this to everyone.
Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date.
If you need help, feel free to ask me on my talk page, ask at the community forum or in the chatroom, or ask an administrator on their talk page. Additionally, our Adopt-a-Noob program can bring experienced editors straight to you. Simply leave a message on an adopter's talkpage to join. I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian! 08:33, October 15, 2012 (UTC)
You may want to take a look at some of these to help you get an idea of what your articles should look like. Your articles lack in descent wiki markup and solid chunks of funny text. So I suggest you look over some of them, so you can use it, so your articles look well formatted. Happy editing :) 10:27, October 20, 2012 (UTC)
--Reallybloodymental (talk) 10:32, October 20, 2012 (UTC) What you've said is confusing to me. My formatting is bad, ok, but what has a lack of solid chunks of funny text got to do with formatting? Listen, I am happy with my sense of humor, and if it is bad then I will leave. That has nothing to do with formatting.
- Taking a look at What came first - the chicken or the egg?, I see a lot of listiness. Lists are generally considered to be bad even if they are funny because they don't look attractive this has nothing to do with your humor. Having chunks of funny text with images is the way to go, not lists, short sections and images. I also think you need to add interwiki links to your articles more. 10:36, October 20, 2012 (UTC)
Your criticism on VFH was not really that the article wasn't feature-worthy but that it wasn't the article you would have written. As your contributions clearly tug the article in a radically different direction (performance art versus my dry encyclopedia entry), I wish you would create a separate article. (We already have the very different Mensa entrance test, as we have multiple articles on global warming, President Obama, and President Bush, and we have no requirement that there be any consistency between them, either on content or on tone.) 23:19 9-Nov-12
PS--I have reverted you, so that the VFH vote can proceed on the version submitted to a vote. As I mention in the change history, your new text is still freely available by selecting your last edit with the History tab. It is clearly good enough for mainspace in some form, and could be voted on for VFH in its own right. It simply makes no sense to try to merge it with the other stuff.23:28 9-Nov-12
PPS--Your vote for my article would still be welcome and will not keep your version from eventually existing in parallel. As for your assertion that "nothing stands out": Fat women in Spandex doesn't???23:32 9-Nov-12
- Well as a concept it doesn't stand out. I mean the concepts in your writing are fine, but perhaps too smooth for me.
- That's my problem, I can be a bit hit and miss.
- You're right; it's mainly because I would have written it differently. Therefore from now on, whenever I encounter an article that is good and amusing but with things missing that I would prefer, I'll abstain. --Reallybloodymental (talk) 21:33, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks for flipping your vote. Now do please develop what you wrote.21:45 10-Nov-12