From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Welcome, Rackensack, to Uncyclopedia.
This is a site where you can edit and create funny articles composed of clever jokes or that mock/ are a spoof of Wikipedia articles.
- Beginner's Guide
- Help pages
- Our vanity policies: Why we don't want articles about your friends, and probably not about your school
- And, if you need to learn what is funny, what is not, and what seems funny except that it's been tried a hundred times here already, read "How To Be Funny And Not Just Stupid."
These articles will help you learn what type of articles we write here an how to write them.
You can review pages at Pee Reviews and vote for pages to be featured at Votes For Highlight.
How to post to talk pages Please follow these general rules:
- Add comments at the end of a talk page so people notice them.
- Start your paragraphs with one or more : characters to indent them and set them off from other people's posts.
- At the end, type ~~~~ (four tildes), which gets replaced by your user name and the current date and time.
- Don't delete anyone's messages. In case of any controversy, we depend on an accurate record of what was written. You may disavow your remarks by
striking them through like this.
edit Kurt Vonnegut Edits
Please try to make articles funny and not random made-up nonsense. Your edit to Kurt Vonnegut was not funny when you added Menstruation instead of Great Depression as although you related it to the word "period" it was not a funny alternative for the great depression. I have reverted this edit although I will let you keep your edit on America being the only nation in the World. However your edit to Rubick's Cube was good. Please keep going. If you have any questions contact me below on this talk page. Sir ScottPat UnS CUN VFH (talk) 18:37, April 21, 2013 (UTC)
edit Ideas for Articles
Requested article: The Syria Human Rights Policy (refresh for another article)
Hi, welcome to Uncyclopedia! Thanks for your edit to the Kurt Vonnegut page.
Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- 21:55, April 21, 2013 (UTC)