From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
We need a private place to dicuss the WIP article. Let's do it here! --04:58, 14 June 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah, I'm gonna give it a thorough read right now. • <5:22, 14 Jun 2008>
- first section is okay, but it has too many "..." (elipses). Get rid of 'em, I think.
- Why is there an asterix section? Why not just add it at the end of the section?
- I'm editing the "username" section, here are the changes I think (revert if you want, Qua):
- every time there's an exclamation, just italicize it.
- "something that's memorable and something that will stick with you until the end of time." has something in it twice.
- "now" always needs a comma after it if you're trying to catch the reader's attention.
- "Well it's simple because" is awkward. "well it's simple" is the same as "because", and therefore we need to get rid of one of them. I chose the "well it's simple".
- black jokes? It makes no sense (revert if you want).
- "Yeah, doesn't sound so good to be anonymous isn't it." doesn't make sense. I'll let you rewrite that sentence.
- extremely has three e's in it.
First glance, this article is about the internet. Internet jokes are very lame, Qua. Would you like to try something else? • <5:35, 14 Jun 2008>
- Well the article is supposed to be a guide on how not to act like an internet. Kinda like HTBSANJF is, only this applys to the internet. It's not going to be just Internet Jokes. There's going to be satire on rules, how people post and also some things like (teamkilling) that they do for a reason. -- 05:45, 14 June 2008 (UTC)