From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit You Are An Unwilling Participant in a Nefarious Competition!
Hello, Pigeon, and welcome to Uncyclopedia!
You might think that you're being welcomed because you are liked.
You have been misinformed. You are not liked.
Well, maybe a little.
Especially if you made a cake. Did you?
Anyway *clears throat*
The reason you have been welcomed is because members of an evil group, known as The Welcoming Committee are trying to score as many new members as possible to win some obscure statistic. Confused? So are we.
Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. If not, the airlock right over there... no, a little more to your left... yeah. Don't forget the big red button marked "EJECT".
Here are a few good links for people new to this psychotic wiki:
If you read anything at all, make it the above two links. If you want to find out more about Uncyclopedia or need more help with something, try these:
- About Uncyclopedia and The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- How to get started editing on uncyclopedia
- Everything you ever wanted to know, but were afraid to ask
- Help Pages - if you need help with a specific issue
I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date.
Consider yourself welcomed. Now get to work!
- Hilarious in your point of view, perhaps, but from what I saw it was just randomness masquerading as hilarity. From what it looked like - and still looks like, as a matter of fact - you've just tried to insert every single random subject under this baking sun into your page. Telling me to "fuck myself" doesn't exactly make you appear that intelligent anyway - I don't have the necessary appendage. As far as I'm concerned it's too random to be funny; get a second opinion and submit it to Pee Review, if you want. - . 13:41, 26 May 2007 (UTC)
edit The Vanity Tag
I'd substitute that one with normal ICU. It's not exactly vanity material....15:27, 29 May 2007 (UTC)
- Well, when I was going through a ICU/QVFD spree of new articles, I saw that listed. Taking a look, I saw that it was about a band I hadn't heard of - I immediately assume it's someone's personal band. Taking a further look, I see Chuck Norris, "n0rm4 j34n i5 t3h u1t. sc3n3c0r3 b4nd!!!!11!1!!!!" which... leaves a bad impression. So I slapped a tag on it and went on my merry way to the next article, which is usually about someone's school and how it rocks compared to the school right next to it and doesn't belong in an encyclopedia, even if it's one with EYE BEAMS! Just improve the article - pictures, good jokes etc. - and there'll be no reason for maniacs like me to put tags on stuff.
- Oh, and your response to a tag was MUCH better than the Olestra guy above. :) -- . 17:21, 29 May 2007 (UTC)
- Now go back and recheck the article that it has been revised if you have the time. :) --Xanderkellyshow 16:51, 30 May 2007 (UTC)
Congratulations for winning NotM. Here's a cookie.
|Necropaxx has awarded you a cookie!|
Now go play in traffic.
I have no cookie to give, but as a former NotM, I too salute you --