From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
| Member of the Order of Uncyclopedia|
This person has successfully registered on Uncyclopedia. They
should be proud of themselves for making such a smart move.
Hello, PeterTheGreat, and welcome to Uncyclopedia! I hope you like the place and decide to stay. If not, the door's right over there and there is a window over here if you don't fancy walking down the stairs. Anyway, here are a few good links for people like you:
- Beginner's Guide
- Help Pages
- Our Vanity Policies - why we don't care about your friends
- How to be funny and not just stupid
Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box.
At Uncyclopedia, writing articles is not a requirement, but most people enjoy writing something while they are here and ever so occasionally we write something worth reading. Check out Pee Review if writing work seems a bit too much of an effort,
Just remember the rules, especially the first 3.
Again, Welcome!12:58, December 1, 2010 (UTC)
edit Some advices
Because I begin to suspect you could use it. Firstly, do read this. Secondly, hands off other people's userpages and user subpages. Thirdly, quotes are overrated. Seriously. Fourthly, sense is your friend. Fifthly, I want cake, and I think I will go find some now. -- 20101204 - 02:19 (UTC)
- PS - welcome to Uncyclopedia.
- Also, could you resist the temptation to move pages without having good reason to do so (good reasons being changes from userspace into mainspace, spelling errors in the page title and suchlike)? Cheers matey. Rabbi Techno kvetch Contribs FOXES 14:29, December 7, 2010 (UTC)
- And even more -- do not add nonsense to official Uncyclopedia pages, like an awards page. I had to revert a stupid quote you put up. I think all of us are telling you some of the same thing here because if you ran afoul of the wrong users after being warned numerous times, then you will go bye-bye for varying lengths of time culminating in always. Aside from all that, I hope you enjoy your time here. You seem to be getting good advice from lots of good people, me not included. Aleister 3:29 11 12