From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
| Member of the Order of Uncyclopedia|
This person has successfully registered on Uncyclopedia. They
should be proud of themselves for making such a smart move.
Hello, Pastacarlo, and welcome to Uncyclopedia! I hope you like the place and decide to stay. If you want to find out what we're about then you can look through these links:
- Beginner's Guide
- Help Pages
- Our Vanity Policies - why we don't care about your friends
- How to be funny and not just stupid
Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box.
Don't want to write anything? That's fine, some of our best users don't write articles. Want help writing something? Just ask. Most users here are more than happy to ramble incoherently about your articles or your ideas. If you aren't sure who to ask just choose an admin and ask them.
If you need help, advice or a fabulous garden strimmer then you can ask on my talk page and I'll get back to you as fast as I can. You can also look into the Uncyclopedian Adopt-a-Noob program and get paired up with an established editor.
Enjoy yourself and remember the rules, especially the first 3.
I had a list of names I wanted to use and I didn't even realize that I reused my username in the article! Yes, vanity that would be indeed. Thanks for pointing it out! 126.96.36.199 17:55, January 29, 2013 (UTC)
- OK...and don't forget to log in and sign so I am sure I am talking to Pastacarlo. Regards vanity, new arrivals can use their 'User Page' to tell everyone as much or as little they want to say about themselves. Best not to start writing about yourself in the first article you work on. Just an observation. --RomArtus*Imperator ITRA (Orate) ® 21:46, January 29, 2013 (UTC)
- Yes, do always log on. As you were editing this article as Anon, I responded to you on its talk page. 22:00 29-Jan-13
Hello, it seems like nice work, and I must read it in depth (but not in debt!). All hail the FSM and anything else that soaks up sauce like a man and comes back for more. Aleister 1:04 30-1-'13
edit More kibitzing
- You don't have to use my quotation (attributed to Dan Brown) in the initial position--or at all--but it's customary to put some quote (one or more) in the location where I originally placed this one.
- I like a good dirty joke, but the fact that you have contrived an acronym that spells out ANUS is not a good one. (By the way, we have an article on Anus.) 02:37 30-Jan-13
Good morning! As you are becoming a regular, it is time for a pro tip! After making a small change, if you would click the Preview button, you can see how your change will look, then continue editing. When you make all your edits, click Save to install them all at once. Then there won't be ten of you in Special:RecentChanges! Thanks! 15:05 30-Jan-13
User Mnbvcxz has complained about your photo upload of yesterday. You might not have noticed a warning that a photo named File:Greatseal.jpg already existed on Uncyclopedia. He has changed it back to the way it was, which will also change its appearance on your page. The solution is to upload the image you want, but make sure it has a name (perhaps longer and more descriptive) that is not already in use. Thanks. 16:20 30-Jan-13
- Thanks for looking out. Should have read the rules more carefully I suppose. Pastacarlo (talk) 18:37, January 30, 2013 (UTC)
It's not in the rules (There's no rule not to use a name that's already used! just, don't!) but, again, there might have been a page that came back after you clicked Upload, and you might have clicked Upload anyway. I did something like that once on an upload, and the usual procedure to roll back one's own change did not work for me. It's fixed now, except for you getting the effect you want on your page.19:00 30-Jan-13 PS--Classy of you to talk to him as well! 19:09 30-Jan-13