From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
I quit Uncyclopedia.
edit Pivot Animator Review
Hi Nordamus. I just reviewed your article "Pivot Animator." You know where to find it, in pee review then under "Reviewed" at the top of the page. If you agree/disagree, you can mention it on my discussion page. HassanKachal 23:47, 21 July 2007 (UTC)
edit Re: Adoption
Sure! I'd be more than happy to adopt you! However, for future reference, remember to sign your posts with your signature and a timestamp on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. --Hotadmin4u69 [TALK] 02:47, 22 July 2007 (UTC)
- Additionally, let me know on my talk page if you have any questions, and welcome to Uncyclopedia! --Hotadmin4u69 [TALK] 02:49, 22 July 2007 (UTC)
- Well if you're interested in collaborating, I have a few sandboxes (subpages where I do my work). I'll list them below if you want to contribute to any of them, though you don't have to:
- Backdoor Trojans
- Rewrite of "Churk Norris"
- The second law of quantum physics
- Things Americans did not invent (almost done)
edit Article Is Complete!
- Sorry for not having kept in touch. I haven't been active on Uncyclopedia as of lately. --Hotadmin4u69 [TALK] 01:27, 20 August 2007 (UTC)
edit Re: I know you're on vacation and stuff, but...
Sorry about my indefinite absence. I'll be looking at your recent activity on Uncyclopedia and determine whether or not you're ready for graduation from the adoption program here. Danke for your helpful contributions. --Hotadmin4u69 [TALK] 00:14, 2 September 2007 (UTC)
I've decided to graduate you from the adoption program. I've reviewed your activity on Uncyclopedia, and I think it's time I let you off into the wilde.
I have posted a reply on my talk to your previous....what's the word? Comment! There it is. Anyway, it seems as if you were already adopted and judged good enough to be on your own. Your thoughts?-Sir Ljlego, GUN VFH FIYC WotM SG WHotM PWotM AotM EGAEDM ANotM + (Talk) 20:56, 8 September 2007 (UTC)