User talk:New Years Paniponi Dash
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Hello New Years Paniponi Dash, and welcome to Uncyclopedia!
So what's this message all about? Well, I know it looks like this was automatically generated, and well, OK... you caught me. I'm lazy, so I paste it in. But... if you have been sent this it does mean that I have noticed your contributions, and think that you're going to do some good stuff here. So who am I? Oh, just someone putting his nose in where it is probably not wanted...
Anyway, if you have not already, I SERIOUSLY recommend that you read the link below:
Probably the second most important link for a newcomer is:
- How to be funny and not just stupid - Basically it's a guide to writing humours articles which has been edited and improved over time by the users of this site. It's not an insult, and it's well worth a look.
If you want to find out how we decide which articles to feature on the front page, check out the VFH page. Basically, we vote for them. Anyone can vote. Especially you! You might find VFH a useful page to look over as it gives an idea of the kind of standard which you need to reach if you want to get an article featured.
If you want to find out more about Uncyclopedia, try these:
- About Uncyclopedia and The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- How to get started editing
- Everything you ever wanted to know, but were afraid to ask
- Help Pages - if you need help with a specific issue
- Our Vanity Policies - stuff we don't care about
- The FAQs - a few commonly asked questions answered for your convenience
If you need help, feel free to ask me on my talk page (if this message has appeared in the last few minutes, I'm propablly still on-line). A list of administrators can be found here. If you think you are going to be around a while, and would like extra help on a more personal level, you just might be able to convince someone at the Uncyclopedian Adopt-a-Noob program to take you under their wing.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date.
Are you moving pages for no good reason and why are you editing another user page?20:52, 11 September 2008 (UTC)