User talk:Narcissus Black
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Welcome to my talk page. Could you please try and keep the abuse to a minimal level. Cheers. --Narcissus Black 15:33, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
Hello Narcissus Black, and welcome to Uncyclopedia!
So what's this message all about? Well, I know it looks like this was automatically generated, and well, OK... you caught me. I'm a lazy so and so, so I paste it in. But if you have been sent this it does mean that I have noticed your contributions, and think that you're going to do some good stuff here. So who am I? Oh, just some random person putting his nose in where it possibly might not be wanted...
Anyway, if you have not already, I SERIOUSLY recommend that you read the link below:
Probably the second most important link for a newcomer is:
- How to be funny and not just stupid - It's not an insult, and it's well worth a look.
If you want to find out more about Uncyclopedia, try these:
- About Uncyclopedia and The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- How to get started editing
- Everything you ever wanted to know, but were afraid to ask
- Help Pages - if you need help with a specific issue
- Our Vanity Policies - stuff we don't care about
- The FAQs - a few commonly asked questions answered for your convenience
If you need help, feel free to ask me on my talk page (if this message has appeared in the last few minutes, I'm propablly still on-line). A list of administrators can be found here. If you think you are going to be around a while, and would like extra help on a more personal level, you just might be able to convince someone at the Uncyclopedian Adopt-a-Noob program to take you under their wing.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date.
Petty fools. Speechless in my presence.
I'm sorry that yopu think i'm being unfair - the edits you've made look a lot like pointlenss spamming of categories (these should be relevent to the artcile)/quotes (About one or two); which is discourged...?— Sir Sycamore (talk) 12:49, 20 August 2008 (UTC)
Amy Winehouse nonsense
- 15:09, 26 August 2008 Zombiebaron (Talk | contribs) huffed "Category:Things Amy Winehouse has smoked" (I don't speak nonsense.)
- This was deleted a few days ago, and I've undone most of the other cruft you've been adding - you leave me no option but to politely ask you nicely again not to be doing this and actually make some useful contributions to articles (or even write one your own) Thank you:) — Sir Sycamore (talk) 18:54, 29 August 2008 (UTC)
I saw that little remark you just did
And just to put your mind at ease, ZB didn't do it out of some whim, it was voted for deletion.21:40, 31 August 2008 (UTC)
- I believe it's due to this. 08:08, 1 September 2008 (UTC)
Turn on. Tune in. Cop out
- Afraid he won't be able to answer that for another twenty-four hours. I'd like to repeat what MrN said, but add a longer ban threat to it.
Vote for ME!
So you stopped being funny
Sorry mate, you're out for good. If you want to keep trolling around, that's your issue, but it's a shame that someone who could have been a contributing member became a self obsessed schmuck instead.14:50, 26 February 2009 (UTC)