Hello, Un-NESluver, and welcome to Uncyclopedia! Thank you for your contributions. We hope you like the place and decide to stay. If not, the door's right over there... no, a little more to your left... yeah. Here are a few good links for n00bs:
- About Uncyclopedia
- Beginner's Guide
- The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- How to be funny and not just stupid
- Everything you ever wanted to know, but were afraid to ask
- Help Pages (Yeah, there's more.)
We hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or the use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date.
Let this beating be your second official welcome
Heh heh. No, actually, welcome. You're the second n00b I've welcomed personally since I've been here. It's kinda fun, but disgusting at the same time. Thanks for your contribution to UnNews. It's both delighful and prehensile. But, the formatting sucks. Take about 30 seconds and read Help:How_to_write_an_UnNews_article. I regularly edit UnNews articles, so don't worry about this one, I've got it. I took the liberty of placing my blessing on your user page, I find it needs a little color. Get saved! 10:25, 19 August 2006 (UTC)
- By the way, your spelling is atrocious. I left the misspelling of Intelligence in the title because the article, ironically, is about intellegence. Check out how I reformatted the article for a rough guide to writing UnNews.Get saved! 11:38, 19 August 2006 (UTC)
Oh...em...thank you. --NESluver 17:24, 19 August 2006 (UTC)
Spankings are in order...
For adding a really crappy image that would never pass VFP to the Recent UnNews. Don't do that. Ever. 19:53, 20 August 2006 (UTC)
Just letting you know the NRV tag on your article 'UnBooks:The Grinch Who Stole Shitsmas' has expired. As such, I have moved it to your namespace here for further work. Have a nice day! -- Hindleyite 10:47, 28 October 2006 (UTC)