User talk:Muh. Suwardi Amrullah
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Hello, Muh. Suwardi Amrullah, and thanks for joining Uncyclopedia! Before editing further, please take a gander at our Beginner's Guide. If you want to find out more about Uncyclopedia or need more help with something, check out the following pages:
- About Uncyclopedia and The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- Help Pages - if you need help with a specific issue
- Votes for Highlight Page - read the very best articles and have your say about what goes onto our front page
Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date.
If you need help, feel free to ask me on my talk page, ask at the community forum or in the chatroom, or ask an administrator on their talk page. Additionally, our Adopt-a-Noob program can bring experienced editors straight to you. Simply leave a message on an adopter's talkpage to join. I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian! 08:47, November 19, 2012 (UTC)
I am going to delete this one - Ladi NgaNga - for Lady Gaga. A redirect only works if it is a link to a page that would otherwise appear as a red link. --RomArtus*Imperator ® (Orate) 08:52, November 30, 2012 (UTC)
And I am going to delete "Indonesian" -- Uncyclopedians know that if they want that word to redirect to Indonesia, they would code
[[Indonesia]]n. 12:06 8-Mar-13
I might add that when an Admin such as RAHB deletes this same redirect, the proper thing to do is address any questions to him rather than wait 3 months and re-create it. 12:18 8-Mar-13
I have reverted your edit, adding a photograph of a Singaporean driver's license. Uncyclopedia is a place for original comedy creations.
- Although the individual has an amusing name, the humor comes from elsewhere, not from us.
- The individual is not in the public eye and it may be vanity or cyberbullying to feature him here.
- The humor in this article is as a fake but realistic psychologist's report. Inserting a photo of someone who is obviously not Bruce Wayne spoils the joke for the sake of showing an oddball photograph. 13:42 3-Mar-13
This is an English-language website for original comedy creations. I learn from Wikipedia that Tukul Arwana is an Indonesian comedian currently under a government ban.
- Tukul Arwana is not going to be notable to any reader in the English-speaking world. (See UN:CM.)
- Devoting too much attention to Tukul Arwana suggests that you might import his comedy here rather than write your own. We steal photographs with impunity, but we do not steal comedy.
- In particular, we surely do not want a Category on Tukul Arwana. 14:30 8-Mar-13
On reviewing your edits to this article, I saw the large number of discographies and other lists the article contained. Lists encourage bad editors to add "just one more thing," which is usually the title of a song or album with a word changed to achieve toilet humor. The Indonesian release, moreover, is unlikely to be notable to readers in the English-speaking world, and although you did it lightheartedly, it seemed as much intended to inform as to amuse. With regrets, I deleted the entire section, and much before and after it.10:30 27-Mar-13