From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Hello, Mtcdo55, and welcome to Uncyclopedia! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. If not, the door's right over there... no, a little more to your left... yeah. Anyway, here are a few good links for nooblets:
If you read anything at all, make it the above two links. If you want to find out more about Uncyclopedia or need more help with something, try these:
- About Uncyclopedia and The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- Everything you ever wanted to know, but were afraid to ask
- Help Pages - if you need help with a specific issue
I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date.
If you need help, ask me on my talk page, or ask at the Dump. Again, welcome! --
Howdy there, nice start on your article. Unfortunately, there's an issue with putting it in the Category namespace...namely because it isn't a category >_< Ordinarily I would have just moved it to Medical School for Dummies, but I've just found out that moving Category pages is evidently not possible. So I could have copied it over to the page, but that wouldn't have given your account credit for having made the edits, so I thought you might like to do it instead. Cheers! - 08:13, May 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Actually, never mind what I said, I was able to use another method for moving the page. So it's at the second location now (the blue link). Sorry for the confusion there. -
08:52, May 24, 2012 (UTC)
- But I am going to move it again, to Medical school. This article is coming along nicely and I'm surprised to find we don't have an article by that title. But "for Dummies" is a franchise that is owned by the people who wrote those books, and they have a right not to have us try to profit from their work. Another thing, no one will think to type "for Dummies" on his own. This is a fake encyclopedia, and your article should come up when a user simply types "Medical school". So let's change the name. 22:34 24-May-12
- Done. Between you and me, everything here is For Dummies.
- What he said.
Hi and welcome to Uncyclopedia! I'm the thing that looks over the UnNews. I think your UnNews is a great start, but it would need some more jokes per square inch and maybe a little expansion, so it is not quite ready for VFH. I moved it to your userspace (link above) so you can work on it at you leisure. Take your time, quality is more important than quantity. When you are through, please tell me on my talkpage and it will be my pleasure to move it back on mainspace. If you need help with anything, please send me a message, I'll be happy to help! Mattsnow 03:26, June 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Nice job with the UnNews :3 I put it on the front page, it is good enough! And I also moved it back here: UnNews:Mississippi Bans Dark Matter. I think the best way to make sure your articles or UnNews are very good is to write them over a couple of days in your userspace, the place where I moved it, by typing this in the search box User:Mtcdo55/Title of the thing. When it's ready, you just move it in mainspace or ask me to do it (or anybody, really) That's what I always do anyway, sometimes a day's rest and you'll come up with new, hilarious ideas! I do that myself: some of my articles were started, then shelved for a month, then I wrote a little day by day and got it featured! Have fun writing buddy and don't hesitate to ask if you need advice. Mattsnow 18:36, June 13, 2012 (UTC)
- I see you put it on VFH and the votes are not coming in... I think it is a very good effort, but personally, I am neutral. Don't get discouraged though, because if it was bad, people would have voted against it. Keep writing and having fun, if you need help, ask me on my talk page. Cheers! Mattsnow 02:03, June 25, 2012 (UTC)
edit Medical school
I just read the article and as I read it, I assumed it was from one of the good established users...instead its by a new-b (nOOb). Well done. You can see your nomination at Uncyclopedia:VFH/summary (where you can click on your article and vote for it as well, and look at other articles up for vote if you care to). Also consider adding an image or some words to your userpage.
I hope you turn out some more smoking helarious articles Mtcdo55! --19:34, June 5, 2012 (UTC)