From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit Testing my Signature
edit Warcraft Wiki
I've seen your userpage in the WoW wiki at wikicities, and I agree that it would be good to have a more general 'Warcraft Wiki'. Could you please ask for it to be created? I don't think I can do so, since I already have asked for the creation of the 'Diablo Wiki'. Please answer me at this page(or at my user talk page at wikicitie). - Andrettin, a Fellow Wikicities User
- Hey, thanks for reading all that crap I wrote. God only knows how long ago it was that I actually posted anything on that site. I'm not quite sure what you think I can do about it, I wanted that guy heading the WoW Wiki to just convert it to a Warcraft wiki, or at least allow me to post things related to the other games in the series besides WoW. That what I wanted to happon at least, but that guy who was spearheading that arguement with me never responded to anything I wrote.
- I'd gladly create that Wiki if you think you'd post there, but I think it's a little counterproductive to have two wikis on such close topics, and another reason I never went about creating my own is, while I know almost too much about the world of Azeroth, probably more then the average WoW player, I don't own WoW and so I can only contribute what I know from the other games, books and sources that I do know. Anyway stay in touch if your serious about it, mabye more then one person can convince that guy to convert it.--MrJimmy Journal talk 04:26, 4 February 2006 (UTC)
- Thanks for responding =). I don't have WoW either, but what I would like would be a wiki that is more lore-related than gameplay-related. The creator of that wiki has only used it for ONE day (1st of July, 2005, to be exact), in which he created the main page and the community portal. I don't think he even looks at it anymore. Maybe we can get the Wikicity admins to do the conversion? I would like a lot to have a Warcraft wikicity, there are some articles on wikipedia, but they're not enough for the vast world that Warcraft is. - Andrettin
- I don't know, but I think they would at least make the change or a new wiki for what we want. We have to try, at least. - Andrettin
- It's me again. I think I have good news. I've found a wiki, which although IS a WoW wiki, has a great amount of information of the Warcraft universe. WoW Wiki
edit I Have Returned!
Wait... are those crickets chirping? Where's the fanfare? The crowds? The overpriced cake with the woman inside? Phooey!
edit In regards to the youPod
Hello--I saw your comments on the page I created, and I overhauled it somewhat. What do you think? By the way, thank you for the image--it's great. 18.104.22.168 02:53, 16 November 2006 (UTC)
edit Award from UN:REQ
| This user created Great Pirate-Ninja conflict, an article originally requested on Uncyclopedia:Requested Articles. Good for |
(If awarding yourself please update the award statistics)
MadMax 22:15, 30 July 2009 (UTC)