From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Hello, Morality, and thanks for joining Uncyclopedia! Before editing further, please take a gander at our Beginner's Guide. If you want to find out more about Uncyclopedia or need more help with something, check out the following pages:
- About Uncyclopedia and The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- Help Pages - if you need help with a specific issue
Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date.
If you need help, feel free to ask me on my talk page, ask at the community forum or in the chatroom, or ask an administrator on their talk page. Additionally, our Adopt-a-Noob program can bring experienced editors straight to you. Simply leave a message on an adopter's talkpage to join. I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian! ---- 19:39, November 3, 2012 (UTC)
edit A complimentary welcome message from the users of Uncyclopedia to YOU
edit WELCOME ABOARD!!
edit November 3rd 2012
Nothing really happened I just joined this fucking awesome wiki
edit November 4th 2012
Making a new article, well I have nothing else better to do
edit Pratt In The Hat
Hi there, My feedback was a bit harsh, apologies. Vote for Highlight is what I think should be for the very best pieces on Uncyclopedia. Your article has potential to be featured, especially if its on the subject of tech which lots of people can relate to. I would suggest getting it reviewed by another user to see what you can improve and then if you still think it's really good, submit it to VFH again. Also, the comment about being disappointed wasn't aimed at you personally. It was in regards to the overall impression of the article. Featured articles make you go, 'wow, that was amazing' but I couldn't say that about yours as it stands. It just needs some love ;-)
edit April 17th 2013
Wow. I have been absent from my editing for quite a while now. I will continue to make more articles on the days to come. The schools and the works have impeded me from writing and regaling you delightful individuals.
Salutations. For now.....
The edits had better regale better than four today that I just reverted:
- At Mexico: Latin American is not the same as when you changed it to Latin America in.
- At American cuisine (Featured Article), you inserted a digression from "quesadilla" to Mexico (which is not "infamous" in my opinion), although the article covers the Mexican influence on American cuisine in great detail elsewhere.
- At Oxymoron, you take the initial sentence that tells the joke (a pun) succinctly and add many words that do nothing.
- And at Troll, you add disjointed sentences that hardly flesh out the point of the paragraph, ending with the unencyclopedic "Good luck with that."
Do read articles completely before regaling us, and ensure that your contributions fit the context.20:42 17-Apr-13