User talk:Mnbvcxz/archive 3
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit Grim Reaper
--Docile hippopotamus 04:13, 8 June 2009 (UTC)
What do I need to change about Marvin Van Buren?
- For starters, he could use a haircut. -- 05:24, 8 June 2009 (UTC)
edit A PDQ FYI
Last month there was an incident with some kid and pr0n and I don't feel like reminiscing the details right now. Anyway, as I was cleaning up some of the orphaned talk pages, I saw this thing you had written about why bad templates are bad. It looked too well-written and general to delete, so I moved it to User:Syndrome/Mnbvspiel to preserve it. I don't know if you care, but I thought you deserved to know. Inquiring minds like yours ought to know. -- 05:23, 8 June 2009 (UTC)
- I probably should re-work into a general "why templates suck page" when I get around to it. --Mnb'z 04:50, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, templates suck. A template killed my wife and kids, this one time. -- 06:29, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
edit The Game Portal
- You invited me to draw a picture of Uncyclo-tan for The Game Portal so I did it. But do you know? You just lose The Game!!!
- (I gave up the pregnancy idea)--SunnyChow 03:37, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks for the pic. I added it to the game portal. --Mnb'z 04:51, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
- I like it. --
06:29, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
- I would nominate for VFP, but I think there has been too many Uncyclo-tan noms recently. (Somehow, 3 nominations counts as a flood). Also, some people might not get the reference, and I don't want to bias them against a later Uncyclo-tan nom by "flood" vfp more. --Mnb'z 15:36, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
edit Preemptive Thanks
edit I Will Possess Your Vote
Sorry there's no clever template this time around. I just wanted to thank you for voting for UnTunes:I Will Possess Your Log before it gets dropped from VFH.
edit The Portal Project
Hello, I am in the process of assigning themes to the portals ('skinning' them) to look like the Science and Society portals. Mind if I have a go at yours? – (ooh!) (aah!) ...·º•ø®@» LEG CUN GUN DUN 16:21, 14 June 2009
- Sure, as long as you keep all the info that is currently on them. --Mn-z 19:15, 14 June 2009 (UTC)
edit Template spam
edit Moar Feature Thankies
|on behaf of the FU gradjewating class of 2009 we the stewdents of the Fackulty of Agrickulchur awnors program wish to xpres our sinsear appreesheashun for yer suporting a desent edjewcashun for peepul like us hoo mite haf utherwize ended up in jail for growin pot or sumthin which we wood of like only did just for medical use cuz we herd that Flin Flon, Manitoba needed help cuz they coodnt keep up with deman anymor|
~ Ricky, Bubbles & Julian
edit Cheers me dear
edit Thanks for helping me make Six Hats a feature...
...and this is where I'm supposed to have made a really exciting template, but it's easier for me to just write this once and then cut and paste it a bunch of times. Pup t 09:28, 11/08/2009 Too british. Where the bloody hell are ya?
edit I'm slightly confused.
- It turns out we are allowed to do that per Modus (bottom of the page) --Mn-z 17:38, 13 August 2009 (UTC)
I am a dick. But... It's a bit like being a dick on UN:BP, VFD or QVFD. Admins watch those pages cos they are kinda obliged to as admins, so when someone dicks around with them it's ok to ban them cos it's a pain to the admins. Kinda the same as when people ask for joke bans on the talk page of an admin. To deter that, admins reserve the right to ban for somewhat random times when they are directly asked for a joke ban. We have a page where you can vote for joke bans after all... MrN 01:59, Aug 23
- 18 hours for a random joke ban and a day (actually a day and 10 hours) for a joke ban request is getting a bit excessive. I won't be surprised if some long absences or leaving of the wiki entirely haven't been caused by excessive bans. --Mn-z 02:23, 23 August 2009 (UTC)
edit Thank you from the world of High Art
edit What's with the Illogicopedia references in delete votes?
- Because the articles are random. And I like insulting competing wikis. --Mn-z 18:53, 26 August 2009 (UTC)
| Thank you for voting For/Against/Commenting on the VFH nominated |
UnNews:Police shoot pet Chihuahua dead after giving it warning.
It didn't make it, but I appreciate you looking it over when you could have been having more fun sitting on the toilet!