From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit ♥♥♥ I love you. ♥♥♥
The reason for this being that I get to use this new and shiny template to say hi!! Yes, this does indeed mean I lied to you -- you smell and no one loves you. Anyways, you look like you could use a buddy. We're all good friends around here, so here's some important stuff to help you out!
- Beginner's Guide - this has lots of really cool stuff in it. I think.
- Our Vanity Policies - why we don't care about your grandmother, your gay teachers, or your dog.
- How to Be Funny and Not Just Stupid - how to be loved, even though you smell bad, and occasionally experience the uncontrollable urge to dance to 80's music.
If for some reason you you still want to find out more, these will help a bunch!
- About Uncyclopedia and The Five Pliers of Uncyclopedia
- How to Get Started Editing on Uncyclopedia
- Help Pages
One more thing! When you do stuff, remember to sign your name using four tildes or just that weird looking sign () button at the top of the little edit box thingy. Anyways, I've gotta go practice being a fairy princess. Love,
Oh well innit dat a shame? ~ MisterBladez636
edit Your user page
Wouldn't "R.I.P in peace" mean Rest In Peace in peace?21:33 5-May-14
edit Re: Undoing something stupid I added to this page years ago
I have seen three of these and in each case agree that what you added years ago was something stupid. But why break the usual rule against editing the userspace of a departed user? If you have serious thoughts of making a real article out of this, copy it to your own userspace to improve it.
Separately, you've done nice clean-up elsewhere.23:33 12-May-14
- Probably because I broke the rule in editing them to begin with, even when he was there, even so I don't think I've anything else on Frinko's old sandboxes... Frinko seemed cool with the changes I did back then when I talked to him, but I'm unsure what exactly he was smoking. --MisterBladez636 (talk) 23:44, May 12, 2014 (UTC)
None of us here are certain. Nevertheless, obsessing with the prettiness of someone else's userspace will eventually consume you.23:54 12-May-14